About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

if they didnt get major actor movies then sun tv going to no 2 on festival season in terms of TRP rating

sun tv going to loose TRP rating in front of sivaji & dasavatar

this diwaji sun tv get no1 spot due to Rajini chandramuki infront of ajith's billa
also we should note that Ayangran producing major actor movies lik vijay villu,Enthiram(combination of Eros & Ayangran) & many more movies......sun tv must get these movies to stay no1 spot in festival season otherwise sun tv also go no2 spot in Tamilnadu

already sunmusic become no2 spot in TN infront of kalaignar isaiaruvi😢

thenavatu & kadhalil vilunthan will not get high TRP on Television

Thenavattu and Kadhlilviludhen may interest our family members to see it when compare it to Rajini or Kamal or Vijay or Ajith movie:cool2:

I was seeing Manada Mayilada season 1 and season 2 but from the 1st week of nov Kalai TV were telecasting some repead shows of MM 2 season and just in the second week they started the introduction round of MM3.............but i some how i am not tempted to MM3 at this point of time...........

I was seeing Manada Mayilada season 1 and season 2 but from the 1st week of nov Kalai TV were telecasting some repead shows of MM 2 season and just in the second week they started the introduction round of MM3.............but i some how i am not tempted to MM3 at this point of time...........

I am not a great fan of reality shows...For some strange reason I have never watched a reality show surprisingly I am watching Kolangal for the past 2 years...may be Reality shows cannot be successful in the long term

I am not a great fan of reality shows...For some strange reason I have never watched a reality show surprisingly I am watching Kolangal for the past 2 years...may be Reality shows cannot be successful in the long term
I am slo watching Kolanagal and Arasi but now i started to hate the Kolanagal serial as they are just killing the time...............:frown:. I really hate tholkappian's direction for the kolangal seria............but i like arasi. Even though i hate kolangal serial still i see that serial for crictics.........:thumb:

After reading his letter about Marans two things are sure...There will be no patch up in the near future perhaps may not happen at all considering karunanidhi's age...Second DMK is terrified about the fact that SUN TV is going to remain neutral perhaps may support Vijaykanth which will be least wanted by karunanidhi...And the communists aligning with ADMK and PMK still undecided about going which side...If common sense prevails PMK will align with ADMK considering the amount of anti incumbency on the DMK government...And unlike 2006 DMK can't win this election with freebies and if as someone who has followed people's mind since 1996 I won't be surprised DMK turns blank in the parliamentary election including their bastion chennai...Now regardin the letter Karunanidhi wrote in Murasoli he was at his usual best in telling lies with emotions like saying he was crying along with his party colleagues...If the building was really destroyed why didn't he complained then with photos and videos in Kalaignar TV ...And for beginers SUN need not have vaccated the building at all because they were renting it for 12 years and they could have claimed it and they did not do that because they knew they would face a backlash then...And to avoid any unnecessary controversies they conveniently found a different place..And regarding why they split the SUN TV shares well it was well known that in the absence of Karunanidhi its always going to be trouble and it was a time when SUN was about to be listed in the exchanges and there was no better option left...Nowhere in the letter Karunanidhi cried for the three lives lost rather he cried for the walls which were allegedly broken by SUn...What a chief minister...
he blames Kalanidhi of splitting the family...Well what Kalanidhi did was wrong in putting the survey and everyone knew it was cooked up by AC Nielson but Azhagiri as we all know a man possessed of violence was always not going to keep quiet and he attacked the Dinakaran office and the rest was history...
One good thing that happened after that incident is tat we had an independent media which was missing in the last 10-12 years.....Now this letter shows Karunanidhi's fears about losing elections...I won't be surprised to see Karuna will do some more mudslinging activities...But He has to remember the more he does things like that more the advertisement the Marans will get...And not even a single one would have read the letter had the Marans kept quiet but now people will read both and know who tells the truth...And prima facie karunanidhi as usual has shed crocodile tears 🙂

if they didnt get major actor movies then sun tv going to no 2 on festival season in terms of TRP rating

sun tv going to loose TRP rating in front of sivaji & dasavatar

this diwaji sun tv get no1 spot due to Rajini chandramuki infront of ajith's billa
also we should note that Ayangran producing major actor movies lik vijay villu,Enthiram(combination of Eros & Ayangran) & many more movies......sun tv must get these movies to stay no1 spot in festival season otherwise sun tv also go no2 spot in Tamilnadu

already sunmusic become no2 spot in TN infront of kalaignar isaiaruvi😢

Sun music second spot..That was a good joke...Isaiaruvi may buy movies and audio rights for crores but they are no way near the trp ratings or popularity compared to sun network and here is the proof of it....

A distant second was Kalaignar TV (8.6 per cent) launched last year by close relatives of Chief Minister M Karunanidhi.
KTV, an entertainment channel from Sun network, is third with a viewer base of 7.5 per cent and Vijay TV 6.4 per cent. Doordharshan's Pothigai TV (5.7), Sun Music (4.3), Jaya TV (4.2), Sun News (2.6) Makkal TV (1.1) and Raj TV have a viewer base of mere 0.9 per cent, a survey by the media science department of Loyola College here said.

thenavatu & kadhalil vilunthan will not get high TRP on Television

About kadalil vizhunthen thenavattu wont get trp's even flop movies have got good trps. a unknown movie like A film by aravind which was telecasted on saturday few months back got a TRP for more than 1.5. even a block buster movie mozhi or billa didnt manage to get the trps.

About kadalil vizhunthen thenavattu wont get trp's even flop movies have got good trps. a unknown movie like A film by aravind which was telecasted on saturday few months back got a TRP for more than 1.5. even a block buster movie mozhi or billa didnt manage to get the trps.

Its pretty simple its not the content or the content provider matters it is the place where the content is provided...

Mozhi was not a blockbuster movie...Infact prakashraj at one point of time wanted to release vcd's at 20/cd and he did not do that because the movie was doing good in b&C centres

I think he released the film Mozhi in Moserbear.But it is a very good film:thumbsup::dance::thumb:

Hi Friends,

Did any one read the letter kalanathi maran writes to his grandfather(Thatha):rofl:

CHENNAI: The Managing Director of the Sun Network Private Ltd Kalanithi Maran on Friday said it was on Chief Minister M Karunanidhi’s suggestion and insistence that the division of Sun TV shares was made between the two families.
Releasing the letter written by Mr Kalanithi Maran to the Chief Minister, former Union Minister Mr Dayanidhi Maran said when the company left Anna Arivalayam and handed over the property to the DMK Trust, 200 photographs were taken, which showed the premises in an “as is where is condition.” As for the opinion polls published in Dinakaran, he said other newspapers also published such polls.
Mr. Kalanithi Maran, in his letter, said: “Please do not keep on levelling false charges against us. In the last one and a half years, when others accused us unnecessarily, we maintained silence. But, today, when you made false charges through the press, we are unable to bear them.”

The Hindu : Front Page : Kalanithi Maran writes to Karunanidhi

this year(2008) very bad year for sun tv

telecast rights to sun tv year(2008)

major actor movies:
1.bheema(vikram)
2.santhosh subramanium(jayam ravi)
3.yaradee nee mohini(danush)
4.sathyam(vishal)
5.sakarakatti(new face)
6.jeyam kondan
7.subramanium( i think)
8.anjatha
9.privoum santhipom( cheran)

crap movies:
1.sanda(sunder.c)
2.kadhalil vilunthan(nakul)
3.thee(sunder.c)
4.thenavathu(jeeva)
5.kalai(shimbu) i think
6.poi solla poram( new face) 😢

if i left some movies kindly mention ...if wrong also kindly mention

kalaignar tv :
1.dasavathar(kamal)
2.kuselan(rajini)
3.dham dhoom(ravi)
4.saroja(new face)
5.seval(bharath)
6.aegan(ajith)
7.kuruvi(vijay)
8.raman thediya seethai(cheran)
9.varanam ayiram(surya)
10.silambattam(shimbu)
😛

Bheema is with KaliAgnar Tv ,, ..and Anjathe is also with Kalaignar Tv..Subramaniyapuram is with Zee Tamil

major actor movies:
1.bheema(vikram)
4.sathyam(vishal)
5.sakarakatti(new face)
6.jeyam kondan
7.subramanium( i think)
8.anjatha

crap movies:
1.sanda(sunder.c)
3.thee(sunder.c)
4.thenavathu(jeeva)
5.kalai(shimbu) i think

kalaignar tv :
1.dasavathar(kamal)
2.kuselan(rajini)
3.dham dhoom(ravi)
4.saroja(new face)
5.seval(bharath)
6.aegan(ajith)
7.kuruvi(vijay)
9.varanam ayiram(surya)
10.silambattam(shimbu)
😛

Its as simple as this...This year there was one blockbuster(dasa(k)) three super hits(Santhosh(s), subramaniyapuram(z),saroja(k)),hits(jeyamkondan(s),kadhalil vizhunthein(s),,poi sollaporom(s),anjathae(not sure),yaarade nee mohini(not sure)...Rest others are crap movies and doesn't matter with whom it is...

Vaaranam aiyiram may be a hit or flop..To early to judge its success

Bheema is with KaliAgnar Tv ,, ..and Anjathe is also with Kalaignar Tv..Subramaniyapuram is with Zee Tamil

no u r wrong bheema with sun tv

(Sun clinches Bheema rights
By: Settu Shankar
Friday, June 22, 2007

The yet to be launched Kalaignar TV has got the rights of biggies like Shivaji and Dasavatharam, its arch rival Sun TV has clinched the second line biggies like Pokkiri and Kreedom. Recently the Channel snapped up the deal for Bheema, the much hyped and eagerly awaited film of Vikram after the superstar's Shivaji.

Sources say that the price offered for the film is very close to the amount paid to Shivaji by Kalaignar TV. Bheema casts Vikram and Trisha in the lead roles, and has been directed by Lingusamy.

Though the film has been shot over a long period of time, the strong story and star cast have made the film hot property in the marketplace. The film has been produced by A.M Ratnam who has had a long-time association with the channel for almost a decade. Since the channel has its wings in other languages like Telugu and Kannada, it was convenient and helpful for the producer to sell his film to the channel as a combo offer.

After coming to know about the deal between Rathnam and Sun TV, the incensed Kalaignar TV is keen on getting the telecast rights of all the new movies, and has handed over the assignment to an important functionary of the producer's council.)

source:Sun clinches Bheema rights

I am really disappointed to see the hit movies in kalaignar tv as they frequetnly repeat the same movies once in a month:wall:...........

major actor movies:
1.bheema(vikram)
4.sathyam(vishal)
5.sakarakatti(new face)
6.jeyam kondan
7.subramanium( i think)
8.anjatha

crap movies:
1.sanda(sunder.c)
3.thee(sunder.c)
4.thenavathu(jeeva)
5.kalai(shimbu) i think

kalaignar tv :
1.dasavathar(kamal)
2.kuselan(rajini)
3.dham dhoom(ravi)
4.saroja(new face)
5.seval(bharath)
6.aegan(ajith)
7.kuruvi(vijay)
9.varanam ayiram(surya)
10.silambattam(shimbu)
😛

I have seen Sandai (Sundar.C)......its decent and a time pass movie........:cool2: and just last saturday night i saw the movie kadhalil vilunthan(nakul) it was also good and decent movie:thumb:.

One more thing i think you have missed the rights for Sivaji with Kalaignar TV........:wall: