About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

today TN Govt did boomi poja for New Secretariat Construction, and the Unexpected thing is they did Big Homa and Poojas even though kalaignar always donot believe in Hinduism. To supplement others feelings few muslims were invited and they called it as Sarva madha Kootam. What a Pathetic Strategy . If kalaignar really donot believe in Gods then wat is the need for Photos of Gods kept with flowers and pooja and Homa with all pujaris performing mantras. this shows double game . THis is not related to SUNtv or Televison but thought to mention.kalaignar tv showed the Homa and Poojas in their News, But SUN didnot show any such ,, it just showed Minister Durai murugans speech and closed the matter.

today TN Govt did boomi poja for New Secretariat Construction, and the Unexpected thing is they did Big Homa and Poojas even though kalaignar always donot believe in Hinduism. To supplement others feelings few muslims were invited and they called it as Sarva madha Kootam. What a Pathetic Strategy .

THis is not related to SUNtv or Televison but thought to mention.
kalaignar tv showed the Homa and Poojas in their News, But SUN didnot show any such ,, it just showed Minister Durai murugans speech and closed the matter.

Exactly , i do no what is kalaignar is upto ,he some times say he dont believe in God and some times he meet swamy and also do some poojas... .

jus he keeps saying he dont belive god, but all in his family go to temple do pooja and everything.:evil:

jus he keeps saying he dont belive god, but all in his family go to temple do pooja and everything.:evil:
You got him terribly wrong..He said there is no hindu god...Can he say there is no muslim or christian god..Can he say anything about life history of jesus like he says about Lord Ram....I dare him...He does not believe in God alright its personal belief but he does not endorses Lord Ram but endorses Sai Baba who do cheap tricks to cheat people:wall:...This is where the need for neutral media is required...Had there been a media like Sun TV without any affiliation to Karunanidhi he would have been torn apart into pieces by exposing his hypocricy....
Can Karunanidhi explain his policy on reservation to muslims and christians?And why did he revoke it back?DIviding people on the basis of reservation is dangerous to the society...He changed the Tamil new year from April 14 to Jan 14 and the people who celebrate Tamil New year is Hindus...Christians have January 1 as new year and Muslims have their own new year and now who is he to change it from April 14 to January 14...Alright he has changed but tell me why his TV celebrated Chittirai Thirunaal? Now if Tamil new year does not start on April 14 whats there in the month of Chittirai ?Why should his TV call Vinayakar chathurthi as Vidumaurai Dinam..I dare him to call December 25 as Vidumurai thinam...Can he explain his controversial wish during Gokula Ashtami during 2004? Can he wish in the same way like that to Muslims and christians ?Are there superstitions in Hindu religion alone? Can Mr.Karunanidhi explain why Muslim women have poor literacy rate?I dare him to question the Shariah laws regarding that...
He asked whether Ram is an Engineer...Well my answer to it is something like this...Whenever Karunanidhi is asked what is the one memoribila he left to the state...He would probably say Thiruvalluvar statue or Samathuvapuram or Uzhavar Santhai or somethng like that...Now I want to know whehter he was an engineer...

PS:I am not against christians or Muslims but the point I am trying to make is Karunanidhi is a pseudo aethiest...He will abuse Hindu Gods only...I am not asking to abuse other Gods but he has to be equal to all religions and behave like a statesman...

infact as Jaya said Kalaignar should be arrested for talkin against hinduism. Pirivinayay thoodum vagaiyil pesuyathanal. even He is talkin against Hindus and creating communal Difference. for WIshing for Ramzan and bakrid he used to say Punitha Ramalan Matha Vazthukkal (Holy Ramzan Month). but why For Diwali or ANy hindu festival he never calls them Holy. THen is it not superstitious according to Kalaignar to call a Month as Holy ? then why he organises Iftar Party on behalf of the state Govt ? IF there is no GOd according to him then there should be no Krishna, ALlah , or Jesus, any god for that matter. how can he say there is no Hindu gods but there exists Muslim/christian gods ?? this is Stupid. But he keeps saying this and on the other side he keeps worshipping and doing Poojas. all his family people does worship. First let him stop his familiy from worshipping God ( which is impossible )then let him Preach Public. For asking whether Lord Ram is an Engineer : I would Like to ask whether Kalaignar himself took tools and built all the Flyovers and Puzhal jail , Valluvar statue , CMBT , Koyambedu Market , and now the New Secretariat ??? DId He study in an Engineering college ?? Did he a B.E. Holder ? Pathetic statesmanship. and why kalaignar TV celberated Diwali with spl PRogrammes ?? why they called it as Deepa Oli Thirunaal ?? Why did the Logo of Kalaignar TV had Fireworks Graphics ?? why they did Boomi Pooja for new secretariat on an Auspicious Day like Diwali ?? they would have did it on a Normal Day Right ?? this clearly Shows their Belief in GOD.also as per my relative in secretariat they have started the Hooma and Pooja after 9AM in the morning after the Rahukalam (7.15 - 9am) ended.

I would say that Sun TV is the best of all.................:thumb: It was good to see many peoples thoughts in this thread and i really appreciate every body who have posted their messages in this thread.......... Yesteday whole day i was watching TV from 8 AM...............when the programmes was going on i was switching and swapping various channels between Sun TV, Jaya TV, Kalaignar TV, Vijay TV,.............out of those channels i watched full prgromme of Abdul Kalam in Sun TV, Devayani's and Nakul .......coffee with Anu Programme, some Surya interview along with his friends, director, brother and sathay raj............the ultimate thing was in the evening i was watching chandramukhi movie in the evening............i did not swap any channel at that point of time at all........:thumb:. On day Sun TV is the best in giving best TV serials (to Woman)..........most of the people watch Kolangal and Arasi daily:thumb:

I don't see a future for Kalaignar TV in the absence of Karunanidhi especially the way the two brothers Stalin are fighting and add to it imagine the case in the absence of karuna from mainstream politics his charisma will start to diminish or in case in his absence the two brothers will start to fight and I just want to know with whom the stake is with ?Right now it is run with the help of parties fund and obviously the DMK trust will have the shares of Karuna which means who ever becomes the leader of DMK will have full access over it...And going ahead I don't see Stalin or Azhagiri becoming the chief minister of the state... They simply lack the traditional mass hysteria style people's support...A vijaykanth or even a Sarathkumar has the capablity to garner more votes...When Azhagiri conducted a function for TMS no cinema people turned except Vivek shows the respect that cine people have over him.This despite Karuna was on the stage....Kalaignar TV is neither a money spinner like Sun TV...Their ad rates are under serious pressure and buying movies at a very high premium...The point Kalaignar TV should note that they are investing in the wrong place...Because Sun TV was successful earlier because they were telecasting movies but the truth is their revenue spinner is Serials and not even a single serial is visible in the first 100...They seriously missed a simple trick..They are yet to produce a thriller series...Kalaignar TV forgot that Marmadesam was the first successful serial in SUN tv which was a edge of the seat thriller...May be they have to think out of the box to outsmart Sun which looks very dim...

Every has got place in media ........its the way they project it...........and i believe that today next to sun tv kalaignar tv is is most watched tamil channel............

ungal choice - pepsi ungal choice
super ten - Philips super ten.
Jodi Porutham - Hamam Jodi Porutham
Neengal Keta Paadal - Nescafe Sunrise Neengal Keta Paadal

You can also add 'Mirinda Meendum Meendum Sirippu' & 'Lalithavin Paattukku Paattu' to that list.

You got him terribly wrong..He said there is no hindu god...Can he say there is no muslim or christian god..Can he say anything about life history of jesus like he says about Lord Ram....I dare him...He does not believe in God alright its personal belief but he does not endorses Lord Ram but endorses Sai Baba who do cheap tricks to cheat people:wall:...This is where the need for neutral media is required...Had there been a media like Sun TV without any affiliation to Karunanidhi he would have been torn apart into pieces by exposing his hypocricy....
Can Karunanidhi explain his policy on reservation to muslims and christians?And why did he revoke it back?DIviding people on the basis of reservation is dangerous to the society...He changed the Tamil new year from April 14 to Jan 14 and the people who celebrate Tamil New year is Hindus...Christians have January 1 as new year and Muslims have their own new year and now who is he to change it from April 14 to January 14...Alright he has changed but tell me why his TV celebrated Chittirai Thirunaal? Now if Tamil new year does not start on April 14 whats there in the month of Chittirai ?Why should his TV call Vinayakar chathurthi as Vidumaurai Dinam..I dare him to call December 25 as Vidumurai thinam...Can he explain his controversial wish during Gokula Ashtami during 2004? Can he wish in the same way like that to Muslims and christians ?Are there superstitions in Hindu religion alone? Can Mr.Karunanidhi explain why Muslim women have poor literacy rate?I dare him to question the Shariah laws regarding that...
He asked whether Ram is an Engineer...Well my answer to it is something like this...Whenever Karunanidhi is asked what is the one memoribila he left to the state...He would probably say Thiruvalluvar statue or Samathuvapuram or Uzhavar Santhai or somethng like that...Now I want to know whehter he was an engineer...

PS:I am not against christians or Muslims but the point I am trying to make is Karunanidhi is a pseudo aethiest...He will abuse Hindu Gods only...I am not asking to abuse other Gods but he has to be equal to all religions and behave like a statesman...

I completely agree with u... he ll dare say about other religions.
The truth is the DK parties are not at all atheists. Periyar was a Muruga devotee...he was only against brahminism, and which to end the inequality, he pretend as though he was an atheist...mr karuna was against blind beliefs in hindu religion and wanted to show it to the people .. but what he is doing now is completely looking a comedy... he dont know what he is doing... oh boy...

Did you see yesterday's programme at 8.00 PM in sun tv on Rajini's interaction with his fans.......this what it Sun Tv differs with others...........:thumb:. They understand the pulse of the viewers and they telcasted it for more than 30 mins and they did also repeat telecast at 10.30 PM also:thumb:............

And the point to be noted here is they telecasted it without any external ads(though they promoted their own movie)...But one has to remember Sendura Poove is a stpogap serial till RAADAN gets a better serial...The intresting fact is that when it was telecasted in Jaya TV no one was there to watch...It was telecasted around 2 PM daily I guess and the looks of Monica(weather reporter) will tell you how old is that serial...I got a news that SUN is contemplating on using that slot for either the new realty show for singing or a new serial...And the big possiblity is that Pepsi Uma was seen in SUN's office...Remaining left to your imagination...

I think she will be back in Sun TV sooner or later ............. AsAs you said in Rajini's fans interaction telecast they did not even show a single ad........:thumb:

I think she should be 35 years old by now but one thing which many like her is that the way she speaks in tamil...........