About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

@ mr ajuravi

how many years both kalaignar tv & ayangran made agrement with each other to show their movies on TV????

ayangran producing movies 20 to 30 movies(all top actor movies) per year :madness:

this thing force other tv network (sun & raj) produce low budget movies😉
I dont have any clue on Kalaignar TV and Ayangaran Contract or agreement............

Even though Ayangran producing 20 - 30 films a year all top actor movies most of them are flope movies...........

I am happy to see low budget movies are also coming up in recent and i feel that this trend will continue for a while due to financial crisis.......:cool2:

if u see past two months
sun tv has kathalil vilunthan & thenavtu
but kalaignar tv has seval,aegan,varnam 1000,poo,silambattam,sunder c is 5dtupadai & ofcouse vijay 's villu

main drawback is that sunmusic not showing even single movie song from kalaignar network bought movies😡

And also they bought shivaji ,dasavathar,enthiram etc this not acceptable(iam not lik to see rajini movies on kalaignar tv)

To be honest with you what ever new movies which is telecasted by Sun TV or Kalaignar Tv i am not seeing it for long time as i have seen all those movies and i have DVD collections of those movies.............. If i could remember only for diwali i saw chandramukhi since it was telecasted in Sun TV........now a days i dont like see the new films in tv which i had seen it earlier in theatre or in my DVD and as you said i would be disappointed to see Rajini Movies in Kalai TV......😡. I think since you are using SD you are feeling the pinch on not seeing the film songs which are owned by Kalaignar TV............but it does not worry me as aprt from Sun Music i have got ISaiaruvi, Jaya Music, SS Music, Raj Music, and 3 local cable music channel....... I think and i am hope ful that you will be able to see isaiaruvi channel in SD becuase of the reunion of the family.......

mr ajuravi can i know where u buying new dvds(ayangran print) in chennai & at what cost dvds(tamil) available????reply b'cos i buying new dvds at pondichery

I buy the DVDs out side the beach station..........but all are pirated DVD's. The cost for tamil movies and prono movies are Rs. 25........English Movies and Hindi Movies are Rs. 20........... The print for 1 or 1.5 month old tmail new movie may not be good....... Recently i stopped buying tamil movies from there as my software friends down load the movies from the net and they give it to me.......now a days i am buying only english and hindi movies from there

I wld. like to say one thing that karunanithi is not only a pseudo atheist politician, he is against to hinduism because he is a christian and his mother tongue is also telugu.

Pls. watch the movie Iruvar in which director Mr.Manirathanam has indirectly informed about his mother tounge. Mohanlal(malayalee) acted as MGR and PrakashRaj(Telugu) acted in the karunanithi's role.

My Dear Friend (ajuravi007),

Please do not come to any conclusion that a person will give you some information only by taking a movie as an example.

I would also request you, not to consider an example as information.

My first comment(#114) is information and the second one(#116) is an example.

Hey buddy please dont mistake me.......🙂.............you might be right but i was just commenting that we cant come to a conclusion by whats there in the movie.......

Well, Karunanidhi always speaks against Hindus. Several times he flayed Hindus for applying Tilaks on their Forehead.. Does he have the guts to ask Christians not to wear Cross dollar, or ask Muslims not to wear hats..