About tamil channels and how sun tv succeded

I asked the same question many times to myself............as i believe he does not have the guds to say anything against the Christianity and Muslim Religion because he is afraid that they wont vote for him........:cool2:

I wish MK Stalin to take over CM post. and someone should kick alagiri for the rowdism he did in madurai..

I have heard from DMK people saying that Stalin is least bothered about Azagiri........and also they added that Azagiri is afraid of Stalin.........

Well, Karunanidhi always speaks against Hindus. Several times he flayed Hindus for applying Tilaks on their Forehead.. Does he have the guts to ask Christians not to wear Cross dollar, or ask Muslims not to wear hats..

He used to cut Bhramin's kudumi(sorry I don't know the English word for it 🙁 ) 20years back. He never fails to frown Hindus and especially Bharamins in his meetings. He says Tamil Tamil all the time. But his son's name is Stalin and his name itself Karunanidhi which is not Tamil.

He or his guru EVK.Ramasamy (who is a Kannada) tells no Gods but built a statue for EVK.Ramasamy and MK goes and garland it on EVK's birthdays. He also prays for him! People still vote for him 🙁

I wld. like to say one thing that karunanithi is not only a pseudo atheist politician, he is against to hinduism because he is a christian and his mother tongue is also telugu.

New information for me. In that case Marans also will be chirstians. But I have seen Stalin and D.Maran (only one time) with sacred ashes. MK consulted Bangaro Adigalar and as per his advise he is having that Yellow cloth all the time. Confusion for me 🙁

I hope Azhagiri don't enter politics. Then TN will be worse than Bihar when Lalu ruled.