• Thread starter Thread starter Arasan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3,428

Arasan

ISP
Sun DTH
Hi friends
I am Arasan residing at CHENNAI. I have got sun direct past one year and i have one year subscription upto feb2011. From october 2010 my connection had problem. For that i registered complaint at sun direct. I have been trying for re-alignment for more than 4 months. it was not happened. I gave more than 10 complaints and i talk to the customer care more than 40 times. But all are vain. But last week my yearly subscription got over, then i got frequent SMS from your customer care to get recharge to card.
More than 4 months i am struggling for get sort out my problem- its not happened, but for recharge i got more than 5 SMS. This was your customer care doing. I am frustrated with your service for more than 4 months.
I have called their CC number , There was no reply. I don't understand what your customer care doing?
Also their dealers and distributors service also not good, the response is very poor. I have called for re-alignment. all are pain for me.
I have asked for 4 months extension, because their poor service gave to me. I have given complaints for that. All complaints went to dust bin.
I AM VERY MUCH FRUSTRATED , BECAUSE OF SUN DIRECT SERVICE.

I HAVE LOST 4 MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION.

Yesterday i have recharged to watch cricket match, they have reduced money for the subscription and for add on also. They promised that it will ran from next half an hour to two hours. But after 24 hours , still not working. JUST 10 MINS BEFORE I HAVE CALLED THEY ARE NOT GIVE SUFFICIENT INFO.

FRIENDS MY SUGGESTION IS PLEASE PLEASE DONT GO FOR SUNDIRECT.
IF YOU WANT ANY INFORMATION. PLEASE POST , I WILL HELP YOU.
(i am telling you after 4 months strugging, please take care of your money)