About online broadband bill payment?

ISP
BSNL, Jio
Hi!

Does anyone here pay their bill online? I did it yesterday and it got stuck/hanged halfway but it did deducted my money from the bank and it is even showing me in the BSNL portal site that it is pending. But, it has been more than 24 hours and still has not been updated about the bill payment.

How long do they take to update it online? Anyone?

DL_5PkxVoAAwH6I.jpg

Also, Is anyone having this problem? My broadband disappears during the day time and comes back after 7 or 8pm. Its been like this for 2 weeks now. I called the local center. They just replied 'okay' and asked for my number. That's it. Not the best customer service.

Edit: Okay someone came from the office today and fixed the line problem atleast. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope the connection remains the same tommorrow and continue like this.

Last edited:
Takes 7 days on an avg for payment reversal

I pay online most of the time (at least 10 out of 12 instalments per year). I haven't encountered such issue. But, if you want to be sure, visit the nearest exchange and pay directly. If the amount deducted by the bank reaches BSNL somehow, it will be adjusted in the next billing cycle.

> My broadband disappears during the day time and comes back after 7 or 8pm. Its been like this for 2 weeks now.

That's weird. Make an online complaint at http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp .

@aatuif

@pothi

Thanks for the responses. I will wait for 1 more day and see how it goes. If it doesn't reaches BSNL, then do I have to call the bank and tell them about the problem or does it gets sorted out automatically? Sorry, I am a noob. Something like this has never happened before whenever I did a recharge on my prepaid number or online shopping,

Last edited: