about itz cash card

• Thread starter Thread starter punter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,920

punter

ISP
bsnl
please tell me what are the various charges for itz cash card?If possible, also give more details like how it works.

What do you want to use it for ?..comes in various denomainations Rs.100(?), 500, 1000My use of it is primarily for online lotteries since its no longer sold in my state. The card itself has an Acc# and a password. Whenever you use it anywhere on the web those are the 2 items asked for, you can see a record of transactions etc.When you buy it, see that you get the card instead of some guy giving you info about it, since that is less safe for obvious reasons. You then scratch of the back to reveal this information yourself.

What do you want to use it for ?..comes in various denomainations Rs.100(?), 500, 1000

My use of it is primarily for online lotteries since its no longer sold in my state. The card itself has an Acc# and a password. Whenever you use it anywhere on the web those are the 2 items asked for, you can see a record of transactions etc.

When you buy it, see that you get the card instead of some guy giving you info about it, since that is less safe for obvious reasons. You then scratch of the back to reveal this information yourself.

Kool, U in Blore too 🙂

I too used this card for Playwin.. Do u use it for same ?

Just 1 Question, As Playwin is banned in Karnataka, What if I purchase playwin online usng itz cash card & win,

Will they give me money even if I played from a state which has banned them ?? :redface: