about HSDPA of mtnl 3g...

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 7,141
Thanks a lot... Well I saw on the net That Airtel, Vodafone & IDEA have tied up for their 3G network. Since yesterday I've been getting Vodafone Roaming & Since then the speed is abt 7.2 MBPS. Well My Datacard was a locked one. But I think After I unlocked it its become this way ..😛.. I got download speed of 1.4 MBPS yesterday ...😛...but At This Rate my plan will get over in minutes. Also dunno but strangely my Airtel 3G balance which was 200 mb got increased to 3GB. Thanks.🙂..

Well...glad i could help..!! 🙂And about the tie ups...i knew the tie ups of Idea and Vodafone..!!...Its surprising to see tie ups between IDEA and Airtel..!! 😕They always had a some kinda grudge on each other...!!

Hmmm,Yeah But In This Country Where all Sectors are Biased towards the government this kinda thing should happen more often. Have Heard that BSNL is planning to increase the bandwidth for wired broadband.🙂...

Yea...thats just for AP circle...!!MH circle is yet to get any serious things done....!!...As BEAM Tele is increasing its infra. in AP...so BSNLs afraid of loosing its customers...But sadly for MH....everyone is stuck to BSNL...Atleast Tier 2 Cities are...!!

Yeah,Hope They wake up from their sleep here too..😛...end of the day the competition will help to reduce the prices...

Hi,I just registered to let all know that 4500 plan is still running provided YOU RECHARGE WITH SBI NETBANKING. Failing with all others. Also, I have Huawei mifi in which I am using MTNL sim which is in BSNL network (as I am in pune, so its in roaming). I get a 'H' signal - meaning HSDPA. However I have not EXPLICITELY opted for the same. Some times I get '3G', rare times '2G' and very rarely 'Only SMS'.Hope it clarifies your doubt!

So Did you Get The MTNL Connection From Mumbai? Also which area do yu reside. I am staying at Sinhaghad Road...

i really shouldn't have started this thread...!!

i know what r u talking about!!!!

i know what r u talking about!!!!
Well..it would be nice if others here understood the cons of this type of discussion...!!