About Hayai Broadband on India Broadband Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 44,107
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I am asking this cause you said you will give connection day 1 if you get a customer, I am trying to GET A CUSTOMER, and I am saying same conditions means, since YOU ARE PROVIDING COPPER INSTEAD OF FFTH, will he get 20 mb/s from first day first time, for the same price( or lower or may be benefited as you have mentioned earlier) ?doing this will help you help me, cause I will know FIRST HAND report of hayai from customer POV by word of mouth...

okay I am asking this cause you said you will give connection day 1 if you get a customer, I am trying to GET A CUSTOMER, and I am saying same conditions means, since YOU ARE PROVIDING COPPER INSTEAD OF FFTH, will he get 20 mb/s from first day first time, for the same price( or lower or may be benefited as you have mentioned earlier) ?

He can sign up tomorrow but that does not guarantee same-day connection. We'll do what is humanly possible.

Data plans will be at wirespeed (anything up to 100mbit/s), whereas the copper flat-rate plan is 10mbit/s and is cheaper than the advertised prices which are for fiber. All pricing will be available online tomorrow, I myself am waiting for confirmation that the newest numbers are valid.

In Dadar it's more likely to be copper than FTTH until our fiber gets more pervasive in the area.

SO you are SAYING YES!!! I will have him look at the prices As soon as you put it up, and lets see, possibly he will be the first one to call and get it even t means calling you 12:01 AM

SO you are SAYING YES!!!
I will have him look at the prices As soon as you put it up, and lets see, possibly he will be the first one to call and get it even t means calling you 12:01 AM

If he signs up online it will be better.

If he signs up online it will be better.

again that leads to question, when it will be online ??? and are u setting the team who will watch requests real time request from online ( like dominos?)

again that leads to question, when it will be online ??? and are u setting the team who will watch requests real time request from online ( like dominos?)
Oh Oh! So if your connection isn't delivered within 30 minutes you get it free? 🙂

He can sign up tomorrow but that does not guarantee same-day connection. We'll do what is humanly possible.

Data plans will be at wirespeed (anything up to 100mbit/s), whereas the copper flat-rate plan is 10mbit/s and is cheaper than the advertised prices which are for fiber. All pricing will be available online tomorrow, I myself am waiting for confirmation that the newest numbers are valid.

In Dadar it's more likely to be copper than FTTH until our fiber gets more pervasive in the area.

After all this FTTH talks you are finally telling us that in Dadar (The HomeTown of Hayai, well sort off) you are giving connections through copper? Not even through ethernet cable? What a f*****g let down.

I will still order tomm. I am in Dadar Shivaji Park Area btw.

Is Dadar the place where it is birthing ? WOW , thats really hard to believe the structure is not there.. just WOW...

Well, Hayai has server in Shivaji Park which is in Dadar and their office sits between Mahim/Dadar. I can't believe I got trolled for 2 years over this FTTH promise.

that was the USP... also what about other infra, we havent collectively received any answer on any infra yet....

Come on, man, I'm tearing my hair out here: does that really need announcing? Do I really need to say it AGAIN?

After all this FTTH talks you are finally telling us that in Dadar (The HomeTown of Hayai, well sort off) you are giving connections through copper? Not even through ethernet cable? What a f*****g let down.

I will still order tomm. I am in Dadar Shivaji Park Area btw.

The fact that I live in the area bears no resemblance to what infrastructure is available there for us. The network is not based out of Dadar, even if I​ am, and as of now we haven't been able to buy out RV or Net9 or some of the smaller players in the area, nor have we just about building our own infra in the area willy nilly because it is considered a pretty important area by the BMC and I'd get my ass handed to me if I did.

Is Dadar the place where it is birthing ? WOW , thats really hard to believe the structure is not there.. just WOW...

That's just where I live.

Well, Hayai has server in Shivaji Park which is in Dadar and their office sits between Mahim/Dadar. I can't believe I got trolled for 2 years over this FTTH promise.

As above.

that was the USP... also what about other infra, we havent collectively received any answer on any infra yet....

If I've missed a question, please repeat it as I do not have time to look through old posts right now.

The fact that I live in the area bears no resemblance to what infrastructure is available there for us. The network is not based out of Dadar, even if I​ am, and as of now we haven't been able to buy out RV or Net9 or some of the smaller players in the area, nor have we just about building our own infra in the area willy nilly because it is considered a pretty important area by the BMC and I'd get my ass handed to me if I did.

That's just where I live.

I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about Hayai having headquarters at Dadar/Mahim

Whose copper wires you going to use to provide internet to my house on 4th floor? Definitely not MTNL's. Or your engineers going to do the dirty work last minute of hanging wires is beyond me. But this question is really baffling.

mathew. you need to get off the forum and concentrate on the launch. 🙂

I'm having my lunch... forum I can do during that time 😛

I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about Hayai having headquarters at Dadar/Mahim

Our office is there, but network does not originate from Dadar at this time. All my bandwidth currently terminates elsewhere, though what we are building will become our primary facility and will give me even better access (because we'll be closer to VSNL and Google as we're reducing the percentage of bandwidth we purchase from Bharti, instead opting for VSNL).

Whose copper wires you going to use to provide internet to my house on 4th floor? Definitely not MTNL's. Or your engineers going to do the dirty work last minute of hanging wires is beyond me. But this question is really baffling.

Too much rides on the words "it depends". Only existing copper wires would be used, we are not buying any new ones. If they're unusable (cut, bad condition etc) then we'll go straight to fiber. If your place doesn't have any, we will go straight to fiber.

Fair enough. Let's see what happens tomorrow. My 5 seconds refresh plugin for firefox can't wait to do get busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.