Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I guess I need to post something like this. India Broadband Forum (broadbandforum.co) is not affiliated with Hayai Broadband. There is no connectivity between the two services. There is a mutual verbal agreement which enable us to provide unofficial support to Hayai Broadband customers and people who are looking to get a connection from them. Please do not contact us (or blame us) for any problems connected to Hayai Broadband. This forum is dedicated to Hayai Broadband discussions.

I knew this was coming... 😀

and i do not think it is a big deal. regular members of this forum already know a lot about hayai and how it all started. but new members might mistake this for something official. so gotta make that clear. 🙂

^^ True....as even their website has a link to this forum which many people will mistakenly take as Hayai official forum. Although it is upto certain extent but still....

Yeah. The official unofficial support forum lol...

Hayai Broadband is yet to launch its operations in India. India Broadband Forum supports the people behind this platform just because it seems to be the only hope we have for affordable high speed internet connectivity in India. It may or may not launch. But this is where we discuss the possibilities and Hayai is listening to all your feedback...

Hayai Broadband is yet to launch its operations in India. India Broadband Forum supports the people behind this platform just because it seems to be the only hope we have for affordable high speed internet connectivity in India. It may or may not launch. But this is where we discuss the possibilities and Hayai is listening to all your feedback...
I do not think Mathew Carley will indulge like this after launching it in india. He will definitely give authorization to their employees to solve problems of IBF members. If he remains like this after launching, people will treat him like a torture prisoner.
He was with us just for advertisement and getting ideas of public need. Very hard working guy. I think he reads all posts posted by IBF members and answers them regularly. Also he explains his infrastructure and system of hayai to attract more but this seems latest which we wanted to have from a long time ago. ------A fiber optics to home--------
No offense to mgcarley.

heh. i guess (if it launches) if the service quality is top notch, he would not be required here much. if not, he would probably be here listening to all feedback first hand.

I do not think Mathew Carley will indulge like this after launching it in india. He will definitely give authorization to their employees to solve problems of IBF members. If he remains like this after launching, people will treat him like a torture prisoner.
He was with us just for advertisement and getting ideas of public need. Very hard working guy. I think he reads all posts posted by IBF members and answers them regularly. Also he explains his infrastructure and system of hayai to attract more but this seems latest which we wanted to have from a long time ago. ------A fiber optics to home--------
No offense to mgcarley.

If not me personally, then I will probably have a small team of people reporting directly to me to do exactly that.

If not me personally, then I will probably have a small team of people reporting directly to me to do exactly that.

Why not start now?? are u referring an imaginary team here, or for real?? Just get a couple of professionals who could handle all the queries/etc of hayai.

Why not start now?? are u referring an imaginary team here, or for real??

Unless I imagined interviewing a bunch of candidates and eventually deciding on 6 (not counting the directors), then I'm pretty sure they're real people with real addresses, phone numbers and stomachs to fill.

Just get a couple of professionals who could handle all the queries/etc of hayai.

There's simply no point right now. Firstly, that would require me to train them in the product and EVERYTHING about it including all the hard-core technical stuff, and Secondly that's really just a superficial feature which is only really worth doing when the service is launched.

heh. i guess (if it launches) if the service quality is top notch, he would not be required here much. if not, he would probably be here listening to all feedback first hand.

Yeah, I know that service may not be worse than what we are getting right now from our existing company. It would be 100 times better.
New set up always gives better and then rest of it depends upon the maintenance team. That is why, we have different different review of same ISP from different different place. This may not happen with hayai. Because I do not think their technology have any problem to do with cable cut or downtime due to power cut. It could be a permission issue which may take 1-2 days to solve if it is not solved. Hayai Lite is there......
Well, waiting to get it.... Hope after they may get all clearance and all formalities.

In the indian market i suggest u to give a good ratio for eg: if the package is 1mpbs unlimted or limited transfer rate or dowload speed should be divide by 2 at least 500kilobit persecond per user then your business will boom like anyting ...Trus me mgcarley ...........This is just a suggestion because many users in india want good dowload speed or good transfer rate ... which i want to make it clear to everyonenone of the isps in india provide unfortunatelyS

In the indian market i suggest u to give a good ratio for eg: if the package is 1mpbs unlimted or limited
transfer rate or dowload speed should be divide by 2 at least 500kilobit persecond per user then your business will boom like anyting ...
Trus me mgcarley ...........
This is just a suggestion because many users in india want good dowload speed or good transfer rate ... which i want to make it clear to everyone
none of the isps in india provide unfortunately
S

If I am understanding your suggestion correctly, then I think you don't understand how the mathematics of bits and bytes work.

8 bits = 1 byte. Everywhere in the world. For every 1mbit/s we sell you then you will get 128kbyte/s - there is nothing that can be done about that. We can't just magically change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.