About Channel Packages

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi Guys,I have been using the Tata Sky for the past 2 years, I had to disconnect the service due to construction work at my home and my connection is in sleep mode since April 2011.I was using the South Jumbo plan along with a few A la Carte channels. Now i am about to reinstall my Tata Sky. When i visited their website it's some new channel package options.Now i want to know whether is there any option to continue the old package or i have to choose any of the new packages?If i have to go for a new one can you please suggest which one to go for!Thanks in Advance.Sanjay

I am also on Old Package, and my package is not visible on their website. But still my connection is active with old package. But can't say about your case as your connective was not active. Try to activate your connection, it may just start with your old package.If not, you have option to select from new packages displayed 🙂

Off Topic,I read that TN govt has imposed 30% Tax on DTH service, does that mean the subscription rate for the packages would also go up?

I dont think that they will increase the subscription rate only TN customers...may be they put the burden to all the customers....