About 9/11

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Very weird - don't miss doing the last instruction ...
The number "11" has come to be a very interesting number. It could be a forced coincidence, but in any case this is interesting. You decide for yourself.

1. New York City has 11 letters.
2. Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3. Ramsin Yuseb (the terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4. George W. Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence (could it be?) now here is what is interesting.

1. New York is State No. 11.
2. The first plane which crashed into the Twin Towers was flight no. 11.
3. Flight no. 11 was carrying 92 passengers, adding this number gives 9+2=11.
4. Flight no. 77 which also hit the towers was carrying 65 passengers,adding this 6+5=11.
5. The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11, adding this 9+1+1=11.
6. The date is equal to the emer! gency number 911, adding this 9+1+1=11.

Now we have a very upsetting piece.
1. The total number of passengers inside the planes are 254: 2+5+4=11.
2. The day September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11.
3. After September 11 there are 111 days more to the end of the year.
4. The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds to: 3+1+1+2+4=11.
5. The tragedy in Madrid happened 911 days after the tragedy of the Twin Towers.

Finally,
1. Open up a blank Word document.
2. Type Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the first plane to hit the World Trader Center gate Q33 @ NY (New York).
3. Highlight Q33 NY.
4. Change the font size to 48.
5. Change the actual font to Wingdings.
Woww!

Interesting, but been circulated a lot of times already!Thanks though...

what is old for u maybe is new for someone else. Just bec u read it does not always means the world read it, right dude? B)And if it was posted on this forum earlier then I request Sushubh to delete this thread...

Originally posted by imranais+-->QUOTE(imranais)
what is old for u maybe is new for someone else. Just bec u read it does not always means the world read it, right dude? B)[/b]
I absolutely agree with you on this, imranais. I hate it when people act like know-it-alls, and assume everybody else should know what they already know.

u could multiply my age (17) my 53 (which is the age at which Filmmaker Stevenson Palfi Died)....then u add 14 (whihc is my diskspace in GB)...then u get 915...which is 4 above of 911...Coicidence?? i think not! 😛

Originally posted by mario_a@Jan 18 2006, 01:12 AM
I don't think there's any need for that, unless the web server is running out of disk space  😛
[snapback]39565[/snapback]
[/quote]

the forum is on a server with enough disk space. the problem with bloat is that it makes taking backups harder.