• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,703

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
MUMBAI: Videocon has roped in Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan to endorse its direct-to-home (DTH) service Videocon d2h as brand ambassador.

With this association, Bachchan now joins the likes of SRK and Aamir Khan who endorse Dish TV and Tata Sky respectively.

MUMBAI: Videocon has roped in Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan to endorse its direct-to-home (DTH) service Videocon d2h as brand ambassador.

With this association, Bachchan now joins the likes of SRK and Aamir Khan who endorse Dish TV and Tata Sky respectively.

Indiantelevision.com's > Digital Edge > Abhishek Bachchan is Videocon d2h brand ambassador

so reliance big tv loses him to a rival brand. 😀

well i was more talking about bachchan family's involvement with anil ambani family. so abhishek is now endorsing idea which is a rival of reliance mobile. he is now endorsing videocon dth which is a rival of reliance big tv. you are essentially hiring someone as a brand ambassador who has close ties with one of your biggest rivals in the market!

Money always speaks.......if anil was interested in Bachchan family he should have gone with them much earlier to them for endorsing their products......

i dont think videocon is going to tell abhishek their strategy. he will just be given few dialogues to speak along with how to act in such dialogues 😀. thats all.

of course he is no aamir khan who gets involved in everything. i bet aamir khan is telling samsung how to make mobile phones.

That may be the reason why there was news that Abhishek may partner with Videocon for bidding IPL team (possibly Pune).

read in the newspapers that IPL now requires new owners to have a market value of USD 1 Billion. that means no small player can now enter the field. 😀

i thought that condition was infact scrapped and rebidding was announced.