Aarushi Talwar Murder Case

Body language point: No offense but are you a psychiatrist? Then please provide a report of the same.

Secondly, God forbid, but if your sister/mother/daughter dies under shady circumstances, will you not want to get their last rites done? Plus after the post mortem, the body was given back, saying that you can proceed with the last rites. It's not their fault if the Noida police will change their stance later.:/

if anyone i love is dead by murder i would also want justice and not hurry to haridwar for asthi visarjan..............are u getting my point ??

i am talking about asthi visarjan which can wait ............police had to meet rajesh because hemraaj was found later wen they had left for haridwar

Mr Rajesh Talwar and his wife had just lost their only child. I can pretty much say that they, or for the matter anyone, wouldn't be thinking straight. Maybe someone would, but they'll be a minority.

Why the murderer would lock, I dunno. Maybe to delay the finding of the body, or hoping that it may not be found. Plus a reporter found the blood marks on the stairs.
why a murderer would lock is understandable because he is in no hurry , 1st he would lock and then drink whiskey comfortably on sofa spend half an hour to 45 minutes there without any fear ..........wow

So you're saying that people wouldn't show any grief after losing their only child, but go on national television asap?
That's hard to believe.
And please don't mistake them putting on a brave face as a sign of not being in grief.
Also them being blamed is in part a cover up of the fact that the Noida police messed up the investigation in countless ways.
Plus both the parents were ready to pay for all the 'tests' the police demanded, especially for the one requiring travel to London. That is not a double bluff.
It's easy for anyone to read media biased reports and then give conclusions.

well i am not saying parents should come out to media at that time, but whatever i saw during that time was also not making sense , brave parents ?? then yes why not come to media ?? u are contradicting ur own statement here .

investigation was messed doesnt mean that 100 % of the facts are not true . rajesh was using computer till 12.30 am as it was swiched off at that time , and murder happened after 1 hour , router was in arushis room or something like that which is very suspecting

If you were a psychiatrist, I will take the body language point more seriously, that's all😛

Which police officer, I can't place it😕

i think a lot of psychiatrist have put parents as a suspect on tv

kk gautam, as far as i know , kk gautam found the hemraj body on terrace and not anybody else , he himself said this on several news channels

if anyone i love is dead by murder i would also want justice and not hurry to haridwar for asthi visarjan..............are u getting my point ??

i am talking about asthi visarjan which can wait ............police had to meet rajesh because hemraaj was found later wen they had left for haridwar

why a murderer would lock is understandable because he is in no hurry , 1st he would lock and then drink whiskey comfortably on sofa spend half an hour to 45 minutes there without any fear ..........wow

well i am not saying parents should come out to media at that time, but whatever i saw during that time was also not making sense , brave parents ?? then yes why not come to media ?? u are contradicting ur own statement here .

investigation was messed doesnt mean that 100 % of the facts are not true . rajesh was using computer till 12.30 am as it was swiched off at that time , and murder happened after 1 hour , router was in arushis room or something like that which is very suspecting

Exactly, YOU wouldn't hurry to Haridwar. But they did. Doesn't seem suspicious. It's only something some people do, some don't, that's all.

Plus the murderer drinking alcohol after or before the murder is in question. And nobody can prove the amount of time he remained there after the murder, it's all speculation.

Parents must've first felt grief, and then they might have resolved to fight to the death for justice, could be this. I'm contradicting nothing.

Yeah, some facts are true, no doubt about it. But it doesn't mean that the killer was the father.

I guess we can only wait for the courts to give a decision, 😱

it doesnt also mean that the father is innocent, or i must say parents , nupur is still very much a suspect . strong suspect why would someone clean arushis private parts after murder , why would someone call post mortem doctor to do post mortem is a certain way ???? why would killer take away mobiles of hemraj and arushi??? and clean memory too??courts will decide on what is found , not what it cannot find . parents are a prime suspect and something they are hiding , it cannot be that they are totally honest , not at all

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rajesh-nupur-convicted-for-the-murders-of-aarushi-talwar-and-hemraj/436058-3-242.html
Dr Rajesh and Nupur Talwar have been found guilty for the murders of their 14-year-old daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj by a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) special court at Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh. The Talwars were convicted by the court of special judge Shyam Lal on Monday afternoon in the almost five-and-a-half-year old sensational double murder case that took place in their residence in Noida.

The theory was (is?) that she was found in a compromising position with the servant Hemraj. She was about to turn 15 in a week.

I am not sure if they are guilty or not. But because of the mess caused over the last 3-4 years, the evidence is simply not good enough to determine for sure. If at all they get punished (For sure they will appeal till Supreme Court) , it will be based on circumstantial and inconclusive evidence.

Righto. Based on my knowledge of American legal dramas, I doubt they would have been found guilty in US courts 😛

they were doctors themselves and got the illegal advice from the likes of corrupt policemen(retired) k k gautam , they cleaned the crime scene , the main door was locked from outside ,and nupur herself gave the key to maid to open the main gate ,because couple was locked inside the house , the terrace where the servant was kep murdered was key locked , which was a rare event , it used to be kept open normally , yes there is no witness , but the circumstantial evidence was so strong that there was hardly any doubt , moreover the modem/router was in girls room which was switched off late at night by someone , presumably by parent , means they were not asleep until quite late , the body of girl was cleaned ,private parts washed and postmortem doc was paid or told to give false report and then they said they didnt know how it happened , the room partition was very thin too ,and they kept sleeping , yes i would believe that shit

Right not only in the US, several other countries would reject the case.
Also another motive I remember that came up was the father was having the affair and he did this to prevent Arushi was speaking out & servant was killed because he was a witness or whatever. This theory was more popular when Rajesh, the father alone was the suspect.