of course. they are not going to accept paper certificate i guess eventually.
this is an easy way to get people to keep an tracking app on their phones, who travel by air. maybe even rail and metro too eventually.

So we will have to carry Aarogya Setu app forever in our phones for proof of Vaccination status!?
I was thinking to uninstall it 😀

The only reason I have it is to search for vaccine slots. Since there are no vaccines, don't know should I keep it or remove it.

remains to be seen. paper certificate is easy to fake in the end. but then it is technically possible to make a fake app if not just a fake screenshot of the app for the phone.

People have been using screenshots to get into places where the app is required. I don't see why it not possible go do with the vaccination status. Probably a lot easier than faking a paper certificate.

My dad's app shows him as covid positive since he had covid in April and had a RTPCR done. The app doesn't show him green though still. Anyway to get that app to show him as green? He didn't get a RTPCR done after recovery though.

App should turn green after 1 month automatically.

1 month from test? Cause we're at 6 weeks since the test now.

Or 1 month since I 1st opened it after getting the test? Which is stupid.

1 month after its status changed to Red.
After 1 month, status on my app changed from Red to Green automatically without need for RTPCR test.

After changing handset, I am not able to login to Aarogya Setu App. Just a message in Red about issues with login.
Same behavior with my wife's account. Anybody able to login to Aarogya Setu app?