I guess everyone has stopped bothering with the code they posted. I am guessing it still doesn't match the live app and nor the server code has been pushed. And no code for iOS version either.

Masterstroke indeed.

Should I or should I not?

IMG_20200712_174027_640.webp

I don't think there's a lot of use of this app left, until it's absolutely mandatory for everyone to install it and keep it on all the time. The only thing it's doing is collecting data at this point.

I don't think there's a lot of use of this app left, until it's absolutely mandatory for everyone to install it and keep it on all the time. The only thing it's doing is collecting data at this point.
if someone you met is using this app and gets infected, you can get alert and take extra precautions like isolating yourself no? since now it shows date and time of interaction with infected person.

I was reluctant to use it but had to meet some high risk people and travel so finally used it.

I keep it disabled though.

Just like you, I disable the app and I keep it disabled and often forget to enable it while going. And then keeping GPS on is also a thing to remember. And almost everyone is doing the same thing. Defeats the entire purpose of the app. To be honest, I don't trust the government. Our data is always up for gamble and trade. Jiska jo mann karta hai, wo karta hai. So I feel a bit paranoid.

Lol

released on their own version of GitHub lol.