Source

24x7 surveillance is coming.

so much stupidity.

Coronavirus | Army asks personnel to use Aarogya Setu app - The Hindu

The Army has asked all serving personnel to download and use the Aarogya Setu application with precautions until the novel coronavirus outbreak lasts.
It has also advised veterans and their families to use the application, released by the government for contact-tracing and dissemination of advisories.
As part of the precautions, the personnel have been advised not to use the application on office premises, and in operational areas and sensitive locations.
An Army source said the personnel should not disclose their service identity, including rank and appointment, and the contact list of the user should not contain any reference to rank, appointment or service.

basically install the malware but be careful while using it. because we cannot even trust your location data with the government.

Seems like aadhar, it is technically voluntary but I guess we all know, just how "voluntary" it is
I guess it's time to say goodbye to our privacy

forgot to mention... local grocery store... had a page stuck on the billing counter highlighting the steps to be followed during the lockdown. guidelines provided by the local administration. the last step? install aarogya setu app and encourage all customers to install it as well. should have taken a photo but my hands were full and it was hot.