Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
I guess everyone has stopped bothering with the code they posted. I am guessing it still doesn't match the live app and nor the server code has been pushed. And no code for iOS version either.

Masterstroke indeed.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
Should I or should I not?

IMG_20200712_174027_640.jpg

Smh

Smh

ISP
Wired local
70 are from my travel day. 1 idk.

Though 14 days are over and I am still alive without any major symptoms.Screenshot_20200716-122318.png

Smh

Smh

ISP
Wired local
Its mandatory for travelling in flight and now I am keeping it just to know these unknown persons status.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
I don't think there's a lot of use of this app left, until it's absolutely mandatory for everyone to install it and keep it on all the time. The only thing it's doing is collecting data at this point.

Smh

Smh

ISP
Wired local
I don't think there's a lot of use of this app left, until it's absolutely mandatory for everyone to install it and keep it on all the time. The only thing it's doing is collecting data at this point.
if someone you met is using this app and gets infected, you can get alert and take extra precautions like isolating yourself no? since now it shows date and time of interaction with infected person.

I was reluctant to use it but had to meet some high risk people and travel so finally used it.

I keep it disabled though.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
Just like you, I disable the app and I keep it disabled and often forget to enable it while going. And then keeping GPS on is also a thing to remember. And almost everyone is doing the same thing. Defeats the entire purpose of the app. To be honest, I don't trust the government. Our data is always up for gamble and trade. Jiska jo mann karta hai, wo karta hai. So I feel a bit paranoid.

Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel

Lol

released on their own version of GitHub lol.

S

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
Is it safe to uninstall this app after a few months. It was installed as it was supposed to be compulsory then for the user who has since then retired.