Source

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
These trains are air conditioned, and essentially equivalent to Rajdhani express. “Given we are running air-conditioned Rajdhani trains, we are expecting that 99.9% of the passenger demographic will have a smartphone to download the app,” the official quoted above said.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
of course it's not. why make rules official when you can just enforce them illegally at the end point. what are you going to do if you are trying to catch a flight and they ask for setu? supreme court does not have a call center.

had an incident yesterday. went to indusind bank branch in my local market. the guard is a typical asshole. tells me that i would have to show him my status on setu app. it was easy for me to just ask him to check with the bank manager if she wants me to close my bank account and fd and move to some other bank. he let me go without any issues after this.

it is pretty clear though that i would not be able to enter many societies here in gurgaon for a while. from what i have been reading, mygate and other similar platforms have exploded around here making entry a privacy violating nightmare. and with setu added to the mix... someone like me would prefer to just not visit family and friends.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Local ISP
I've installed the app. I open it when I go out, otherwise it stays paused. I mean, I've to meet a few people every week. I don't know what choice do I have to be sure I'm safe.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Despite the government's assurances that all Aarogya Setu data will be deleted, Katragadda told CNN Business that some information from the app will be automatically transferred to the National Health Stack (NHS). The NHS is a cloud-based health registry, currently under development, that will include citizens' medical history, insurance coverage and claims.

"Any residual data from the Aarogya Setu app will automatically move into the National Health Stack within the consent architecture, as soon as the health stack comes into effect," said Katragadda.