• Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,694

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Himesh Reshammiya is awesome. I somewhat love this video!

he is pretty inspiring too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I agree with youHe has quite a strong personalityIt takes guts to stand in front of a world full of criticismnd I love the way he has publicised himself and his movieMTV par bhi har do gaane ke baad uski movie ka trailer aata hai

I went to Darjeeling in AprilAnd I found out dat Himesh Reshammiya was like near-god to those pplEverybody- Taxiwallas, Shopkeepers, Receptionists, Youngsters, Oldies, even room-maids- were singin his songs!!And even on dat Saregamapa show, dat guy Raja specially requested Sir Himesh to come up and hug him before Raja had to leave d show......Boy!! He sure has more lovers(fans, I mean) dan haters

^ lolz :rofl:that was totally hilarious. i had seen it in the news. himesh wearing a burkha. :rofl:

1 star"Even die-hard fans of Himesh Reshammiya can't stand to sit in the hall for the whole 3 hrs" - (HT) 😛

hah. we plan to watch it on our b-grade movie night... me and a friend have these nights to check out the worst movies currently running in theaters. we have seen some real bad movies on these nights.

i am going to watch awarapan next. die hard 4.0 is freaking awesome. watch it guys! john mclaine is AWESOME.

hah. we plan to watch it on our b-grade movie night...

me and a friend have these nights to check out the worst movies currently running in theaters. we have seen some real bad movies on these nights.

I watched Jaani Dushman (the one 30 odd heroes) & Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...So I think I too can bear Himesh's new one

Bet no-one here's watched "Sasura Bada Paisan Waala (Bhojpuri)" or "Terminator 2" in Hindi. In the latter, they actually translated Arnie's dialogue "STOP!" to "Hat chikkne" :rofl: