Aamir Khan plays lord Hanuman In Hollywood Ramayana

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar 6465
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 6,543
:O Now is he going to learn how to fly so it looks 'perfect'?

i cant imagine him being hanuman. i guess it doesnt suit him. he cud have been Ram though.

yup thats what i meant he is short guy. darasingh was one of the best as hanuman.

----------

so someone looking like darasingh shud play hanuman.

heh. get one of the boxers to play the role of hanuman. 😀 darasingh was awesome as hanuman. got to admit that. 🙂

^^ aah!! Never knew Dara Singh was Hanuman in Ramayan :iomg:

Its going to be a big hit in world cinema. And people will know more abt Ramayana. Am eagerly waiting for the movie. Wish Aamir Khan a good luck. He ll do superbly in this role.

there are already some doubts about the whole thing. if aamir khan plays hanuman, hindu groups are going to make troubles considering he is a muslim. also, keanu reeves is said to be playing the role of lord rama. no one is going to accept that.

^^ aah!! Never knew Dara Singh was Hanuman in Ramayan :iomg:

wow thats strange, based on ur age, u shud be knowing that!

^^ The thing is that I have not seen Ramayana recently... just the old memories.. 😀

Yes but Darasingh (not just as Hanuman) was very popular that time.I mean, as a kid, i used to like that name/person very much. And I used to get happy to see him as Hanuman 😀

there are already some doubts about the whole thing.

if aamir khan plays hanuman, hindu groups are going to make troubles considering he is a muslim.

also, keanu reeves is said to be playing the role of lord rama. no one is going to accept that.

No chance.

Haven't we seen muslim ppl doing hindu role, hindu ppl doing muslim role ?