Aam Aadmi Party

they tried on bushan with fake CD (IIRC)
they tried touching Anna , he was clean , and Manish tiwari had to face the mud.
They tried on Kiran bedi , and now on Arvind Kejriwal.

the problem here is , since people see too many movies , people now can see through this petty intimidation by govt and its going to back fire in congrASS

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
So what is the reason for the govts actions ? Tit-for-tatDirty tricks yes but for what purpose.Intimidation, what happens when these charges just wash off. Come up with other tricks. This does not play well in the public arena.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
So blr_p, who is wrong here?If you say government, then that clear indicates government is corrupt, isnt it?So who is right when someone fights for corruption?

meetdilip

Computer Addict
Regulars
Haven't they played enough bad tricks ? Why should they use such crude tactics ? I am afraid of the ability of the hands that is protecting my nation :worried:

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
So what is the reason for the govts actions ? Tit-for-tat

Dirty tricks yes but for what purpose.

Intimidation, what happens when these charges just wash off. Come up with other tricks.

This does not play well in the public arena.

Yes dude, its called Tit for Tat. How can govt remain silent for the tight slap they had gt regarding Jan Lok Pal Bill. I remember movie " Nayak " in this incident. How Anil Kapoor was tortured by Ruling Govt for defaming them.

Also in day to day incidence we often see this kind of thing happening. If you deny bribing passport office, then they will definately delay ur passport. So this one is much bigger. It was expected and it happened.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Abt passport, I think I already mentioned it long back. I got passport with 5mins of waiting in queue and in just little more than 1 month. Without any bribe or agent.

Sushubh

Administrator
that is what i would believe. majority of people with passports i know either paid a bribe or had to go through a similar ordeal. and that tells me that my own experience would be similar. i do have one friend who go lucky. and he claims that my experience would be similar. i want to kick his butts for being an ignorant fool.