Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

yeah had to stand in line outside union bank branch to get a token and i would have to do it again woo. ✌

Does it show rejected? I'm in the same soup for my son's Aadhaar. Enrolment done back in November 12th. Still shows 'in process'. Filed a complaint on December 13th. That's also stuck at 'assigned'. I've finally filed a complaint on pgportal.

Take residents' informed consent before Aadhaar authentication: UIDAI to Requesting Entities

It has also urged such entities to immediately report to the UIDAI any suspicious activity around authentications like suspected impersonation by residents, or any compromise or fraud by any authentication operator.
That's tough especially when they are the ones who are defrauding you. Case when multiple attempts are made and only one is stated as succeeded. Wouldn't it be better, if UIDAI informed the citizens that the autentication by a specified 'Requesting Entities" at particular time and place has been success or failure?

@Nishant Can you tell me which department or ministry you choose for raising this issue with PGPortal? I have tried updating address in my father's aadhaar twice. The request status shows completed successfully but it never got updated.

Ar2NzNj.png

B'luru: Pakistani teenager who illegally came to India to marry UP man deported
Police learnt that Singh secured an Aadhaar card for Iqra by changing her name to Rama Yadav, declaring her as his wife. She later applied for an Indian passport.
How a cross-border love story illustrates the extent of WhatsApp surveillance in India
On Sunday, India deported a 19-year old Pakistani woman, Iqra Jeewani. Jeewani had eloped with an Indian man, and had been living in Bengaluru for four months. However, she was given away by the WhatsApp calls she was making back home to her family in Pakistan. Using this, Indian authorities were able to hone in on her.
What eventually led to Jeewani and Yadav getting caught was not her fake identity but the WhatsApp calls she was making to her parents in Pakistan.