Aadhaar linkage with Voter ID and Property Documents

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 19,289
well... but PAN-Bank-Aadhar linking didnt cost anything to anyone.

Paisa gaya to unka gaya, humein kya
Par vote jayega to hamara jayega

So dont link Aadhar-Voter card.

that's the thing. ec/uidai seems to claim that crores of people linked their aadhaar with their voter id card. but no one seems to have any idea how that happened. they did it themselves. invalidated lakhs of voter id cards somewhat. this is basically similar to what's happening in usa. they are killing voting rights of people in select areas probably with 2019 in focus. people are going to be shocked when they see their name missing.

i think @dextermorgan noticed his name missing. he mentioned in the other thread.

that's the thing. ec/uidai seems to claim that crores of people linked their aadhaar with their voter id card. but no one seems to have any idea how that happened. they did it themselves. invalidated lakhs of voter id cards somewhat. this is basically similar to what's happening in usa. they are killing voting rights of people in select areas probably with 2019 in focus. people are going to be shocked when they see their name missing.

i think @dextermorgan noticed his name missing. he mentioned in the other thread.
not only me but my sisters and entire teen friends from my apartments are missing. basically people who voted for first time during 2014 elections are missing in voter list right now. only people I can find on electoral roll from my apartment address are uncles and aunties.teens are not visible in telangana voter website database. fucked up.

btw I went to minicipal office and paid 100rs bribe and submitted a form to include my name in electoral list two months back. still it hasn't been included afaik

well... but PAN-Bank-Aadhar linking didnt cost anything to anyone.

Paisa gaya to unka gaya, humein kya
Par vote jayega to hamara jayega

So dont link Aadhar-Voter card.
technically pan adhaar card linking also cost money if you count countless man hours of bank employees who did manual linking in bank offices. however since its bank money aka people's money, politicians are chill

How do I find that my vote id is linked to Aadhaar?. And when did this thing got announced. I never heard about linking voter id and UID. I did only PAN+UID.

Now i understand how they sent updated aadhar card of one family member when just election id address was updated.

btw I went to minicipal office and paid 100rs bribe and submitted a form to include my name in electoral list two months back. still it hasn't been included afaik

I did everything online on nvsp.in and didnt pay any bribe. After a month or so, a guy came home with printouts of online form. Took signature on form and address proof.

And after few weeks (or 1-2 months) I got SMS confirmation that voter ID generated.

At first, it didnt appear on nvsp.in but it was appearing on Maharashtra ECI website. (nvsp probably updates database once in a while)

Also just a month back (9-10 months after the online application) I also got colored printed voter card home delivered.

Overall I hardly had to do any physical activity except filling form online and no money paid.

PS: If you had given mobile number in form - you should get SMS about your application's progress. Like application received, application accepted / rejected.

^ I went to submit form to my local municipal office and the guy at counter was "out for lunch" and will take "2 hours" to come. I understood, gave that guy a 100bucks and told him to submit my form

Last edited: