A4 Interest on Standard Chartered Credit Card?

Hmm OK, I too was thinking about cancelling their permissions to my accounts. Does anyone know if CCs allow payments via debit cards since I could earn points on both cards that way...

Paytm/PhonePe seems to allow card payments through upi. not sure if debit cards can be used...

Hmm OK, I too was thinking about cancelling their permissions to my accounts. Does anyone know if CCs allow payments via debit cards since I could earn points on both cards that way...
SBI CC allows payment through Debit Card on their site

I'm using CRED, trust me it's a useless service except for the fact that you can see all due dates at one place and make immediate payments. Their coins and gems are meh.

@kkapoorr Cred allows payments through debit card but only for amounts greater than 1L.
Ah ok. I would need to pay around 50k monthly spread across 2 cards...
Here's hoping that amex allows debit card payments.

Why would a CC company block DC payments though?

Ah ok. I would need to pay around 50k monthly spread across 2 cards...
Here's hoping that amex allows debit card payments.

Why would a CC company block DC payments though?
There is transaction fee on debit card.

Well sh*t.
Just saw that Paytm allowed DC payments, so will try that next week when one card comes due.
I'll update y'all then.

If you are talking about making cc payment via dc. Then try mobikwik they allow dc payment. But i ll suggest payment 5days before due date to not face any late fees charges.

so. even this month they did the stupidity of moving funds from one card to another. resulting in pending payment on the first card nearing its due date. had to make a call to support to prevent penalty when the due date passes. thankfully sc seems to have an option where these auto funds transfer from one card to another can be disabled. the guy also took down request to reverse the transfer so that the card has no dues. what a mess.