A tech question?

LOL hardly anyone do that .If people buy original copies how will india remain india :lol:

that is why its chat related to pirated software. 🙂 i don't think we discussed anything related anywhere else related to pirated software.

Hey Xp starter edition is soon going to be released in india also it will have hindi too . Also many more indian languages will be added with time . Also its cost is abt $10 which is abt Rs.500-550 😀

Who said i am going to get pirated Windows???? I have Licence of Win 98....if u all wanna see,,,i can show it to all of u?? I have licence of Word 2000 too???Well How many of u have original licenced Windows???? Only people with Licence need to reply.Rest dont 🙂It is vry easy foe me to get pirated windows XP Home....it's there on my LAN....on somebody's computer

Why the hell u think this discussion is related to piracy.......It's like whenver I talk of anything.....it's related to either hacking or piracy.....i think sushubh u shud only read words and neednot go beyond....All I wanted to know is that can my existing hardware support Win XP and if yes which one of Home or Proff is better? Who r u to presume whether i am going to get a licenced one or a pirated one? Bet me 95 % of users here will not have the licence.I know of mod's responsibilities but dont act overprotective!

yes i agree with google singh , i think ur being harsh to him sushubh, he just wants to get a little info on things, If u @$$ume that we r not gonna buy any software then this whole software discussion board is nothin but useless.And nobody is gonna sue u if u discuss things, b4 ur post we didnt even mention about any pirated software, so u started this piracy thread not google singh :angry: Okay now maybe i am high on ban list 🙁 but i dont care as this is a public forum and evryones comment is welcome. 😛 ( this is atleast what i think)

my response was directed towards general discussion not him. anyways. i am out of this thread. no hard feelings. have fun.

well not to sound cynical... GS is using ME despite having the legal licence of win98. now that is a stupid move. you get a rather crappy operating system.ofcourse, owning 98 license does not gives u any credibility if you use me instead.my suggestion. go back to windiws 98. 🙂

I upgraded from legal 98 to legal ME....bcoz it costs cheaper that way.... and i thought that ME was better at that time...there was no XP way back in 2000...any questionsI dint knew then that Windows ME is no better than 98...I wanted to go back to 98.....but cant do that without reformatting....I removed those files by which u can revert back to 98....so now no ques of going back to 98....XP or ME are only options

ofcourse, owning 98 license does not gives u any credibility if you use me instead.[/b]

I dont need any credibility from anybody

I bet nobody on this forum wud be having computer free from pirated/cracked software

And btw when u started the thread of bittorrents....I never asked to delete the thread....arent these file sharing programs illegal.....and somebody said too that bittorrents is being sued and that's why it's down.....

Hmm dunno that u will take too seriouusly 😛 ws just kidding b4r 😉 . sorry for that .

Power I am not referring anything to u.....u said nothing wrong.I was referring to the moderator of this forum......its absolutely nothing to do with u power.....why do u say sorry? No need at all