A strange problem with GTPL broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Aashish.007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,346
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
I use GTPL broadband, the plan is supposed to work at 100mbps and it does except that the upload is stuck at 0.01 mbps <100kbps,
this makes the internet unstable, the customer service are at their wits end and so am I; someone has any idea what's going on?

What/where are you seeing upload speeds? Torrent? Something else?

My internet wasn't working properly, slow site load speeds and such so I ran a speedtest and was getting the full download speeds but only 0.01mbps upload, confirmed this on various speedtest sites.
Tried everything in my home network to no avail.

It's ethernet based on my end from nearby fiber box.

Well the engineers told me to turn my router off for 10 mins and that should solve it; and as anyone would've guessed it did not so the saga continues.

It won't be fixed until the issue is escalated, you need to latch on to them. These guys will always look for the easy way no matter what.

When I had Hathway problems, CC didn't do much so I had to personally go to Hathway Office to have a talk and also write to their appellate.
Unless you are persistent they forget everything in a few hours.

Go to their office and check the speed there. If they too have the same issue it's their server issue. If not then pull ears of those guys and show them the problem by dragging them to your house. You paid for their commitment and if you're not getting it then you have rights to force them to fix it.