A question regarding aircel 3g

• Thread starter Thread starter shivampua
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,293

shivampua

ISP
BSNL
Hi guys .I am using bsnl broadband from last 1 year.I am paying Rs 500 + Rs 250 per month .The speed is horrible at just 256 kbps.But the download is unlimited which is a good thing.I recently saw a advertisement in which it was advertising that the speed goes upto 3.6 mpbs.I was like WTF.So here are my questions->1)Is the speed really 3.6 mpbs?2)After completing the data usage according to Fair use policy ,does the speed gets reduced to 128 kbps???If it gets reduced ,is it really 128kbps or lower than that??Thanks

1). Yeah, my speeds hovers around 3.8-4.0mbps using ZTE MF190.2). Yes, but ofc it won't be as slow as Aircel 2g and the pings are okay too. [Try the cheapest plan i.e., Rs7 before buying any expensive ones].. For the second part, my speeds generally hovers around 18-25kBps. But then again everything depends on your area.

u should be in this plan BB Home ULD 750 - 1 Mbps upto 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 6 GB or better u upgrade to a better plan like BB Home Combo ULD 900 -4Mbps upto 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB..also post modem values like downlink/uplink speed, snr, attenuation, crc etc..with regards to Aircel, I do get around 2-3mpbs while downloading in IDM and even youtube movies play well without too much buffering issues. and speeds will be downgraded to 128kbps after FUP

You should plan to BB Home ULD 750-1 Mbps 6 GB, 512 kbps for more than 6 GB or better for u to upgrade to a better plan than the BB Home Combo ULD 900 Pay-4Mbps up to 8 GB, 512 kbps for more than 8 GB. . also send values ​​modem downlink / uplink speed, SNR, attenuation.