A question about Flipkart exchange process

• Thread starter Thread starter goodburner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,075
would they ask to format even if I have already wiped/ formatted it cleanly (Gutmann 35 passes) before?

I believe flipkart reps would check for Android security lock. That would require previous account holder to unlock a freshly wiped phone.

Last edited:
flipkart just rejected my washing machine because of worn out body paint and a bit of rust:

ElBqpjc.jpg
RVoff6r.jpg

they were pretty clear about rust. i had missed this part when i checked the body of the machine. but it still kind of frustrates me. why would someone sell a washing machine if it is in pristine condition in the first place!

now wondering how to go about it... sell it for scrap. or is there a better place to get rid of it for reasonable money?

just sell it for scrap for 1.5k

or else keep it on olx, deal with cheap assholes all day and then sell it for scrap anyways

or if there's any oldage home or child shelters, you can donate it to them. I did give my old washing machine to a child shelter and they gladly took it

it's kind of getting close to a stage where it would require some parts replacement so in kind of a tough spot. getting rid of it through flipkart made sense. mom seems to be more inclined on keep using it till it completely breaks down which can happen in a week or a month lol.