A query regarding aquariums

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,137
One or two fishes gonn die every month 🙁

I had a bowl aquarium , 2 fishes died after 2 weeks, got another pair and they died too. Friend said check the fish before you buy, well i am totally noob in that so gave up and brother bought a Dog.

i wanted to buy a tortoise. but realized that they look cuter in pictures than in real life. 😕

For me cat was the best. He used to sleep on my chest or the pillow, always be out of house and will come inside home for food. Died later 🙁

I really don't think you need to heat the water. I've had a big aquarium in the house for years now and never had a heating element in the water. The only time I needed to heat an aquarium was when I had turtles. I used a table lamp with a bulb at the time as they need heat to digest their food. The only thing that will kill the fish quickly is dirty water. Just ensure the water is clean and clear and you don't overfeed them. They should be fine. I would suggest you avoid using tap water as the chlorine in the fish don't like the chlorine in the water.

get a thermometer 1st that comes for fish aquarium also there are heating rods meant for home aquarium..that regulate the water as the temp u set it onbtw whats the white thread like stuff floating in the aquarium are fishes doing it 😛