A good HTC mobile handset

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,294
iirc, the android system is installed on the internal memory, right ?

@mukul

[DEVELOPMENT][ROM] [MINI PRO/MINI/ACTIVE/LWW] MiniCMSandwich AOSP Android 4.0.4 RC3 - xda-developers

{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP115- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project - xda-developers

{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP115- CM9.0 - FreeXperia Project - xda-developers

If you're bored of stock, that is 😉

I would wait for an update rather than messing up my phone! 😛 I'm just one day old on using Android! 🙂

Any idea about the release date for Galaxy S Advance?

Hi Everyone..Thank you all for your feedbacks and suggestions.Bought HTC One V (with Beats Audio) yesterday for 17,800. Got the following as free addons:8GB External memory card500 MB free data usage from Airtel200 mins of Mobile TV from Airtel (though i dont know what is it)25 Gb Dropbox - for 2 years@manu1991, it does have FM 🙂Thanks once again to you all for your inputs 🙂

Hi Everyone..

Thank you all for your feedbacks and suggestions.

Bought HTC One V (with Beats Audio) yesterday for 17,800.

Got the following as free addons:

8GB External memory card
500 MB free data usage from Airtel
200 mins of Mobile TV from Airtel (though i dont know what is it)
25 Gb Dropbox - for 2 years

@manu1991, it does have FM 🙂

Thanks once again to you all for your inputs 🙂

Please update this thread with your user-experience and opinion.🙂 thanks.

Well, HTC One V is a very decent handset with all the features we were looking for. Though It does not have a front camera (unlike Sony neo V) but has a very good rear camera. I think the quality of the camera is equivalent to Sony Ericsson's Xperia neo V as I had compared the two at the same time.It comes with "beats audio" with Android 4.0.3 which is a plus point.Overall its worth the price and I am planning to get one for myself as well this week.

😕 are you serious? compare a Galaxy note with a cheapo android from micromax. i can safely say that the backup time would be massively different.

Yeah, but users are repeatedly complaining about some problem with the HTC one series devices. Because of this i had to think twice before opting for a HTC one V. Tell us if you have any problems like that. @chromaniac had a problem with his one X (proximity sensor) and someone else had to return his One V.