a family summer holiday

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,213
ISP
airtel
want to go to hills by honda citycar with my family and saala , was going to masoorie but since saala is already going there on 22-25 , and when he will be back he will go with us too , so cannot go to massoorie , its been a long time since i have been on hills , can anybody suggest a maximum 3 days trip to hills ? some place which could be booked by online booking

Go to Naldera. It is near Shimla (I guess 15 Km. away). But is a very beautiful place. Govt. has a few lodges there. It is also a golf course.

To add to that.Some other places you might want to consider:ChailDhanaultiDeedagKausaniNaukuchiatalLahual and SpitiApart from Dhanaulti and Chail, you won't find much crowd elsewhere. Drive to each of these places is nice(I don't remember how the quality of roads is, though most of himachal has decent roads)The drive to and within Lahual and Spiti is tough and challenging, more so given current weather conditions.

the hills are a bad place to be in monsoons. Stick to the plains.
^^ Dhanaulti?? Don't you read the papers? Heard of a new invention called the TV. Its fantastic.
just google Dhanaulti+floods and you will get updated

the hills are a bad place to be in monsoons. Stick to the plains.^^ Dhanaulti?? Don't you read the papers? Heard of a new invention called the TV. Its fantastic.just google Dhanaulti+floods and you will get updated
Never been during the rainy season, so idk 😛As for TV and newspapers, bah!

hoping to going to nainital tomorrow, any chance of getting latest weather updates?
something reliable?

Almost all online weather services would fetch the data from the same source which would be the nearest weather station to that place.

It's a pity for local business, but I am enjoying the nanital fullest, as due to stupid fears all tourists has abandoned all hill stations even though its not affected by natural disasters, got 40 percent discount on a good hotel, there's is simply no rush at all in the season time, but for me I like it that way only 😀

If you want to experience snow capped mountains, Apple orchards, mountain villages, sparkling streams and flower-filled meadows then you should choose Himachal tour package. Himachal Pradesh tourism also offers excellent trekking routes in the Kangra Valley or starting from the little town of Dharamshala.