A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,259

sunnymatta

ISP
waiting
i have decided if we fight for this together we can do this nothing is impossible . they are making us fool charging us money unnecessarily . we need to stop this after going through internet i have seen many countries have good internet speed and this fight againt broadband owner like airtel relince and every one in this industries im gona nude them on every site avalible on internet i gona make them cry . im very angry. please kindly go through this link guys and if u dont believe me then ask yourself or google the other counties isp rates Why only we have high rate isp on low speed . go through this link (http://compnetworking.about.com/u/ua/internetaccessproviders/how-much-does-your-internet-cost.htm?success=1#ua_form ) in usa they pay 24 dollers per month for 20 mbps unlimited. and we pay 25 dollers per month for 2 mbps till 10 fking g.b WDF guys you tell .and after 10 g.b over the speed goes to 256 kbps what a joke we live in india hamara bahart mahan .we have many problem with every isp some of them are not available or some of them have not good coustmer service and other are not have broadband towers in some cities . holey shit. this the place we dream to live . or mr gandhi ji brought us here . i want to spit on every isp provider in india -
Time to change every thing .. please vote this poll so we can spam and talk about it . and i hope we all can do something about his matter together. they have to change these kind of limited plans in india and provide us good plans on low rates and less service tax . like other countries HAVE THEY ARE USING IT. AND WE DONT HAVE BECAUSE WE INDIAN ARE SO DUM .

I don't know whether you have checked properly or not but more people from the USA have complained about their net plans than those from India who have posted there. Secondly if you think these ISPs are gonna care because of your rant, then you are mistaken. If you want better connection, change your ISP. MTNL does offer 4Mbps connections with NO FUP here in Delhi. Have you checked them? Beam offers speeds upto 50Mbps in Hyderabad. You might wanna shift there. Or you can wait for them to come here.

MTnl Sucks brother they dont responce on coustmer service and sometimes internet went out . and beam isnt available in North Delhi . and its to costly and it has limited plan to. Our ISP Sucks ..im here to looking for the reason why does this happen only in India.

MTNL's Customer Service does respond. Infact theirs is the only that calls me up atleast thrice a day to ask whether my net is working properly or not. You can always escalate your issue and get the problems resolved. If your ISP sucks, its fine. Complain to them. But don't call other Indians fools.

What are your plans and how much you pay for that . im talking about the amount we pay in india its not worth it. if you see the SPEED of every internet service provider in india . and i did complaint to the isp im using they refuse my complaint event they didnt took my complaint because they dont have BETTER PLANS.

sunnymatta said:
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]in usa they pay 24 dollers per month for 20 mbps unlimited[/color]
even if its unlimited , tell us how much freedom they have ?? .. Here no one cares for what u r downloading ..full piracy 😛leasantry: . And then there are countries like USA , Norway just one illegal download and u will get notice next day 💩

lilliput222 said:
even if its unlimited , tell us how much freedom they have ?? .. Here no one cares for what u r downloading ..full piracy 😛leasantry: . And then there are countries like USA , Norway just one illegal download and u will get notice next day 💩
+1.
Assume a condition where you can get caught with single click on torrent or illegal content. What you gonna do with 20-30 MBPS Internet ??
Browsing ?? Come On....

YOU HAVE WRONG INFOMATION FRIEND. FIGHT IS ALL ABOUT SPEED ,LIMITED EXCESS AND UNNECESSARY SERVICE TAX THEY APPLY ON BILL . ITS NOT ABOUT FREEDOM IN OTHER COUNTRIES THEY ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING EVEN ON ROADS IF YOU SEE BUT IN OUR COUNTRY WE CANT EVEN WALK ON ROAD WITH OUR SISTER'S WE INDIANS HAVE MENTALITY PROBLEM I HOPE U GOT IT WHAT I WANT TO SAY . JUS LEAVE IT COME TO POINT. . ARE YOU IN ?
Navjot Singh said:
I don't know whether you have checked properly or not but more people from the USA have complained about their net plans than those from India who have posted there. Secondly if you think these ISPs are gonna care because of your rant, then you are mistaken. If you want better connection, change your ISP. MTNL does offer 4Mbps connections with NO FUP here in Delhi. Have you checked them? Beam offers speeds upto 50Mbps in Hyderabad. You might wanna shift there. Or you can wait for them to come here.
I FORGOT TO SAY ONE MORE THIS BEAM ALSO HAVE LIMITED EXCESS

YOU SPEND 50 RUPEES ON 5 KG Apple . AND I TOOK 50 NOW ITS MY DUTY TO GIVE YOU 5 KG APPLE . AND IM GIVING YOU 3 KG BCZ YOUR HAPPY IN THAT . YOU HAVE MAKE YOURSELF LIKE THAT . YOUR ADDICTED. ITS YOUR RIGHT THAT YOUR NOT LOOKING AT IT. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TORRENTS TO WATCH BLUE FILMS . FIRST READ MY POLL THEN SPAM . IM FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE RIGHT . WHICH YOU GUYS ARENT LOOKING AT IT DONT IGNORE THIS FRIENDS.ITS YOUR MONEY , WHICH THEY ARE EATING AND PROVIDING YOU LIMITED INTERNET EXCESS AND USELESS TAX CHARGES THEY ARE APPLYING YOU DOUBLE AND PROVIDING YOU 4TH HALF SPEED TO THE INTERNET.
puneet28 said:
+1.
Assume a condition where you can get caught with single click on torrent or illegal content. What you gonna do with 20-30 MBPS Internet ??
Browsing ?? Come On....

I WANT EVERYTHING FOR FREE! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE IDEA OF PAYING MONEY.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]AND WE DONT HAVE BECAUSE WE INDIAN ARE SO DUM .[/color]
LOL.....
EDIT: I REQUEST ALL MEMEBERS POSTING IN THIS THREAD TO POST IN CAPS, AS IT WILL SHOW THE WORLD HOW OUTRAGED WE ARE.