Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lzsBwnv_dAg&feature=player_embedded

----------

all is well. but i don't think i had like to use a phone that is THAT thin.

ppl will still call this iPhone crap compared to their cell phones 😛

Looks impressive but the laser keyboard would actually be an infrared keyboard....if I had the hologram display it would be wicked!!! I could have my own Miku concert ^_^

----------

did not like the design ....liked the music though 😛
Yeah the design is pathetic but I think the features and creativity are better 😛

Microsoft did this a few years back. Of course no one went gaga then, though it did exactly what this one does

Microsoft did this a few years back. Of course no one went gaga then, though it did exactly what this one does
The diff between MS & Apple is 1) Apple will not release a future concepts video... Most of this stuff is just speculation based on patents filed by Apple & 2) Apple might actually get it to work unlike MS 😛 ...

^ Dude, MS showed a working model, not a video of what might be possible and all

The diff between MS & Apple is 1) Apple will not release a future concepts video... Most of this stuff is just speculation based on patents filed by Apple & 2) Apple might actually get it to work unlike MS 😛 ...
Dude Apple hasn't filled half of the patents it would take (an you know they would 😀 ) for this....and I thought this was fan-made?