A bit more efficient way to recharge to get data vouchers

• Thread starter Thread starter Rehan Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,224
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Maybe already done by many people but instead of recharging of monthly plans directly from account/wallet, why not just buy Top up vouchers and then buy the plan using talktime

For eg- i want to do rs 399 recharge (1.5 GB/day 56 days) instead of recharging for 399 directly i can buy 5 x rs 100(or rs 500) top ups which will give me rs 400/420 talktime and 5 x 10(or 50) GB data voucher/s for just 100 extra, use the remaining balance to recharge the plan

But remember that no discount coupon can be applied using this method.

So in Rs 500 i get my 399 recharge as well as 50 GB Unrestricted data

Maybe already done by many people but instead of recharging of monthly plans directly from account/wallet, why not just buy Top up vouchers and then buy the plan using talktime

For eg- i want to do rs 399 recharge (1.5 GB/day 56 days) instead of recharging for 399 directly i can buy 5 x rs 100(or rs 500) top ups which will give me rs 400/420 talktime and 5 x 10(or 50) GB data voucher/s for just 100 extra, use the remaining balance to recharge the plan

Shhh 🤫
Jio peeps will get to know about this.

Yep, I am planning to do the same with the 1299 yearly plan! 😀 Just waiting for the existing queued plans to get finished (well I can recharge now too, but why block the money right away 😉 )

Last edited:

frm where it buy 100 voucher for 100rs??

can we use balance to recharge in jio ?

Hi Rehan,

does this still work? When you do 5x Rs. 100 top ups, I do not see data vouchers that you are talking about. And what is the remaining balance that can be used to recharge the plan?

I have not tried if it still works, To test whether it works or not try doing rs 10 recharge which should give you 1 GB data voucher
I think you get rs 81.xx by doing rs 100 to ups

Screenshot_20200225-133524.webp

@ronello Worked for me couple of days back, I did a topup of Rs 1000 and got a 100 GB voucher. I am planning to recharge with the 1299 plan.

Screenshot_20200225-182006__01__01.webp

Note - Now they have introduced a 90 days validity on these vouchers. So if you don't redeem them within 90 days of the recharge you received them for, the vouchers will expire.

I knew it that Ambani reads this forum everyday.

kM4XsfH.jpg

I purchased vouchers, activated the plan and then redeemed the data coupons. Now it’s saying exactly as per what I want. Dream scenario.

Just make sure that don’t redeem data coupons before activating the primary plan. Because they all take the validity of your primary plan which is currently active on your number.

Last edited: