9XM will take some time to come on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter akshay_85in
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,896

akshay_85in

ISP
cable
I had sent a mail to ditrubuter of 9xm about when this channel will come on Tata Sky as this channel is available on cable tv and the channel plays good hindi music without any ads, I got a reply mail this was what written in it:

Dear Akshay,

First of all I would like to thank you for showing interest and appreciations. Currently our deal is only for 9X and News X (to be launched probably in Jan) with tata sky. There are lot of commercial thing involved and entire management is working on it. You will get 9XM on tata sky but I can’t commit the time frame. Till the time kindly bare with us.

Thanks and Regards

Vatan

I had sent a mail to ditrubuter of 9xm about when this channel will come on Tata Sky as this channel is available on cable tv and the channel plays good hindi music without any ads, I got a reply mail this was what written in it:

Dear Akshay,

First of all I would like to thank you for showing interest and appreciations. Currently our deal is only for 9X and News X (to be launched probably in Jan) with tata sky. There are lot of commercial thing involved and entire management is working on it. You will get 9XM on tata sky but I can’t commit the time frame. Till the time kindly bare with us.

Thanks and Regards

Vatan
no worries yar we will get it. We have waited for so long lets wait for another month. I belive it will come in the month of january:thumbsup:

I think we have suffeiciant number of music,drama or travel channels.9XM will be a channel showing hindi music as we see in other music channels.They should add forign channels like fox,Mchoice etc.

INX Media also jumps into online airtime sales

Ankit Ajmera | agencyfaqs! | Mumbai, December 03, 2007

INX Media Network has come up with a unique way of selling airtime to its clients. It has introduced online airtime packages with transparent rates for all advertisers. The service is branded as AdValue and is part of the Club INX offering that the network started in the middle of November.

Probal Gaanguly, group director, revenue management, advertising sales and new media, INX Media, says, “Club INX initially had three levels of platinum, gold and silver members. AdValue will form the fourth level of the offering. AdValue is especially for clients who are not part of the platinum, gold and silver levels.”

AdValue can be accessed online on the INX Network website. It offers advertisers the concept of Best Buy. According to Gaanguly, the idea works just like booking flight tickets online. Best Buy will have ad packages of different price values for every month. Advertisers can pick the package that best suits their media plan.

Currently, AdValue Best Buy packages are available online in three price ranges: Rs 9 lakh, Rs 27 lakh and Rs 54 lakh. For December, there are 12 packages available in the Rs 9 lakh range, six packages in the Rs 27 lakh range and two packages in the Rs 54 lakh range. The individual packages will have details of the exact time slots available to advertisers.

If a client buys a Rs 9 lakh package, he will get airtime for 100 spots of 30 seconds each through the month of December on both 9X (75 spots) and 9XM (25 spots). The cost works out to Rs 3,000 for 10 seconds.

The Rs 27 lakh package offers 360 30-second spots on both channels. The average spots per day are 12, nine on 9X and three on 9XM. The cost per 10 seconds works out to Rs 2,500.

The Rs 54 lakh package offers 900 30-second spots on both channels. The average spots per day are 30 spots at the price of Rs 2,000 per 10 seconds. From these 30 slots, 22 will be available on 9X and seven-eight, on 9XM.

Gaanguly says that generally, advertisers have to meet broadcasters several times to sort out simple issues such as time slots and payments. These meetings can consume more than three-four hours. The AdValue model puts ad sales into a proper structure and makes thing a lot simpler for the clients. It will help advertisers plan their media plans effectively in advance for the entire month. Clients can choose the package they want online, fill the form and make the payment. Buying time in bulk will save additional costs for the advertiser and make the deals quicker and better.

If a client does not want to buy any of the available packages, AdValue has listed its true value rate card on the website with the individual rates for each time slot on 9X and 9XM.

Three of the 12 Rs 9 lakh packages have already been sold, but Gaanguly was reluctant to reveal who had bought them.

i think we need to wait for few more months or years because it will only add channels when others do it . when reliance and sun, airtel effectively works then may be a hope untill then do bhajan

Well, Well, Well to my surprise from yesterday SCV cable chennai is providing 9x and 9xm channel in the FTA price itself.:thumbsup::yahoo:. I am happy that i got my cable back along with TS. For Rs. 100 in my cable i get atleast 25 pay channels of TS which includes all the english news channel, star news, aaj tak, Sony pix, sab tv, star utsav, sun tv boquet, 9x, 9xm channels and many more.:thumbsup::yahoo:

Its a free to air this tata is taking so much time...verybad.. even in chennai without set top box this channel is coming

Dear Akshay,

Thanks and Regards

Vatan
Its a free to air channel actually