sigma broadband launched in my area

mrinal

[OP]
Regulars
May 9, 2007
yesterday in my local area in west bengal a isp named sigma broadband was launched.my local cable operator gave a bouqet with the daily newspaper.yesterday i applied for that connection.i applied for their 1mbps unlimited plan which costs Rs1500 per month.today i got my connection in working condition.my cable operator's executive told me that they have no customer care support centre yet if any problem occurs i can call him.the download speeds i am receiving is much lower than the promised but its awesome.i am receiving 65-90KB/SEC download speed and 20-40KB/SEC upload speed.their speed is not constant but very good than other isps at this price.my neighbour has taken their 256kbps unlimited pack he is getting 20-24KB/SEC download speed and 8-10KB/SEC upload speed.i hope they improve their speeds to a constant soon.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
timing of declaration of sigma bb and mrinal joining and declaring its availability in first ever post itself is suspicious!

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
this cannot be true. i hardly even believe the sigma broadband shit and this comes up lol. :rofl:accordinig to the website they were going to launch their bb service first in mumbai on 1st june and then in later areas. it has absolutely no information on other areas. how the hell has it started in kolkata now? :rolleyes:

lnsb

BANNED spammer
Regulars
Dec 18, 2006
itna bariya joke main life main peheli bar dekh ra hu.the intelligence used to make such joke what do you guys say