McDonald's India Customer Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 18,446
Clicking on image above, gives me squid error, mostly accelerator running on tinypic.com

Unable to forward this request at this time

Tinypic Site Maintenance

Images and videos will continue to serve during this short maintenance.

apparently they are not being served 😛

Hah, those burgers are beginning to look like what they did back when I was in Canada, ROAD KILL!!

its depressing how many ppl consider these fast food places as std bearers of western cuisine.

i have eaten with a few americans in indian restruants coz they get diarrhea with indian foods(cant handle the spices and the water)
and they tell me the Indian maharaja Mac
sucks big time compared to the macs in the USA

i have eaten with a few americans in indian restruants coz they get diarrhea with indian foods(cant handle the spices and the water)

It's mostly the water not always the food. Trick with the food is to only go to restaurants with fast turnover, less reheating therefore less time for food to get dangerous.

I never touch the water in restaurants here ever.

That is why people were more immune to diseases than in the past.
I'd seen (some)parents feeding (very)clean&pure water/food to their children, and due to some emergency, if they consume some unfiltered water(impure by a molecule), they get weak.

Human body is a superb technology, It is very strong to simple food/water impurities,provided our body should recogniz those impurities.
I'm not telling to consume impurities . But, there is no need to quality check every intake, this is indirectly not utilizing one of the best (lab)resource available with human body.

Recently i had a discussion with some one..
Conclusion:
People are becoming weak day by day,more immune prone to diseases.
Reason: Good Quality food intake
Mosquitoes are growing stronger day by day:
Reason: They daily breathe poison(allout,Jet,Goodknight...) and their bodies learning how to fight bad breathe..

does not matter: I heard/read somewhere, a mosquito's life span is less than 2 weeks

I often confuse to use correct words.. Is immune the right word here?
Thanks.

edit:
sorry for going offtopic.. I cannot create a new thread now.

i have been taking in RO water since the last 2-3-4 yearsi am shit scared of taking in regular water nowthough i end up drinking water from 'bottled' water for fake satisfactory feeling.

Conclusion:
People are becoming weak day by day,more immune to diseases.
Reason: Good Quality food intake

Yes but doesn't the good quality food offset other problems 🙂

Also are these ppl really eating 'good' food or 'junk' food.

I think that maybe being less active than in the past might also be more of a factor.

Restaurant food here is usually dicey as health regulations are not as rigourously enforced as abroad. Of course that depends to a large extent on which restaurant and food. Also a restaurant that makes its customers sick is not going to stay in business too long.

Salads is one thing i love a lot and have had to give up here as you don't know how safe the water they use to wash them is. Bottom line is you only eat cooked stuff and avoid the raw whenever possible especially if the joint is on the cheaper side.

Mosquitoes are growing stronger day by day:
Reason: They daily breathe poison(allout,Jet,Goodknight...) and their bodies learning how to fight bad breathe..

I think you might be referring here more to immunity to the current strain of anti-malarial drugs.

does not matter: I heard/read somewhere, a mosquito's life span is less than 2 weeks

It is, so the reason they are getting more immune is evolution 🙂

If a generation only lasts 2 weeks the drugs we currently have have to be updated constantly. Nature does not stand still.

Flu vaccines are another example.

i am shit scared of taking in regular water now

I don't know about that i've been on aquaguard for a few yrs now and have had no issues whatsoever. i do see ppl buying lots of bottle water, i think its more for 'taste' than anything, which to a large extent is placebo i think unless the prices back it up.

and they tell me the Indian maharaja Mac
sucks big time compared to the macs in the USA
yup not only mac but even pizza hut and dominoes suck big time here.
i loved pizza hut, but here in india there is hardly anything that is decent.
whenever i go to McD, i order mcchicken with coke float, sometimes fries.

@bhargawa

People are becoming weak day by day,more immune to diseases.

u actually mean prone to diseases.. immune means resistance/protected.

i also have observed that ppl eating more hygienic food, fall sick easily in unfavourable region or slight change of surroundings.(wrt food/climate etc)

u actually mean prone to diseases.. immune means resistance/protected
@amish
Thanks man.. I actuallu meant 'prone to'. i use very less english, so i always confuse😛 on what word to use. Anyway i think content is clear.

--😛 bhavna ko samjho.