• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 12,319
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
Hi,I get unlimited data on 1299 plan. ( no FUP)If I goto 999 plan will I still get unlimited data?

How is that you don't have fair usage policy on your plan? If you downgrade then 512kbps for 8GB and 256kbps after 8GB

I too don't have a fair usage policy. Was given a plan by Craptel Retention Department i.e.512kbps till 10 GB then 256 after that, includes unlimited calls to Fixed Lines & Craptel Mobiles withing MP & C.G. Circle for Rs.786 including taxes. And the best part is I download around 45-50 GB of data per month but my speed remains the same & my bill doesn't exceed more than Rs. 790. Been using this plan since 4-5 months & quite satisfied with it.🙂

So you are saying you are getting 512kbps even after you cross 10GB and you are told 512kbps till only 10GB?

Yep. I'm getting 512kbps even after crossing 10GB. And I was told that it will be downgraded to 256kbps once I cross the limit.

Hi Guys,
I am new user to airtel IPTV and my experience is not good.
I was using airtel broadband (1MBPS unlimited plan) and happy with the service, last month they came up with a suggestion to go for IPTV and opted for IPTV Magic 1299 Unlimited 1mbps Plan.
The first problem started is Broad band started giving problem and became nightware to keep calling their customer care.
Now they have sent a bill of more than 3000/-. When i asked how come the bill has come can you justify, thay are ready with the statement-the bill is correct and no further justification.
Please careful while opting for Airtel IPTV.

Now they have sent a bill of more than 3000/-. When i asked how come the bill has come can you justify, thay are ready with the statement-the bill is correct and no further justification.
Please careful while opting for Airtel IPTV.

Can you be more specific?

Is this amount for one month?

The DSL amount is fixed at 1299. What can inflate is 2 things. Voice calls & VAS (value added services like speed on demand)

What is the bill breakup regarding those 2 things??

I have never had a billing problem re. iPTV *touch wood*

Weird. Are you sure this bill was for one month only? Maybe they included the installation fee in this bill? (IPTV set top box, router)

haha. right. the first month's bill is likely to include the STB costs. this is generally application for people who already had a broadband connection and then upgraded it to IPTV!

I have already given a checque of 1250/-
[I tried attaching bill image but didn't work.]
The bill details are like
Monthly Charges: 460.00
call and vas charges: 121.44
dsl usage: 250.00
broadcast tv charges: 712.35
on demand services: 0.00
other charges: 1250/-
Late fee: 75.00
gross charges: 2869.66
less total discount: 0.00
net charges: 2869.66
taxes: 287.87
total current charges: 3157.53

upload image at imgur.com and post the [ img ] code. your bill details are pretty strange.

haha. right. the first month's bill is likely to include the STB costs. this is generally application for people who already had a broadband connection and then upgraded it to IPTV!

Speaking from my personal experience, they took cheque from me when I upgraded to IPTV from broadband. The installation cost was not included in the bill.

Maybe procedure has changed now.

The OP needs to specify whether he gave them cheque for installation costs when the Airtel IPTV people came and installed IPTV at his place.

If he did not pay the installation cost at that time, then 3000 seems like correct amount to me.

Edit - I did not see OP had posted details. Did the OP check with his bank that the 1250 cheque was encashed by Airtel??

Status
Not open for further replies.