ACT Visakhapatnam - Worst Service

• Thread starter Thread starter Uma Alluri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 10,631
we paid for 5 months advance for a 20 mbps speed connection.

Got the connection on 22nd. The technician checked the speed and we were getting only 512kbps. he just put the blame on my router and left. i raised a complaint and no one resolved it. Later after a week a technician came and raised the connection speed to 5mbps.

I raised a complaint again on 30th and again on 2nd about very slow speed. finally a technician turned up and resolved and showed me a speed of 19mbps. This lasted

i raised a complaint again on 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th regarding no connection at all. The technicians turned up 10pm and refused to allow them into my house as its late night and everyone are sleeping. I raised a concern with them for which they did not seem to understand or even bother. hope all the calls are monitored.

Now i got call just now at 10 pm saying madam as you have your own router and not a router bought at ACT we cant resolve your problem. wjen they gave connection i had my own router. why did they help me then? i asked could they raise a request for disconnection as im not happy. I am being charged for all the days and installation charges. The representative said a manager will call back after he comes tonight. Whatttttt??? its 10pm and you want me to be awake after this to speak to a manager? #consumercourt pleasw tell me why should i pay for bad service? are these guys allowed to call after 9pm? please kindly enlighten me!!! I raised a disconnection request on 11th - y should i pay for the last 4 days? i dont even have a connection from 9th? the representative says technicians are busy due to heavy rains in Visakhapatnam to disconnect my connection. they are delaying disconnection to charge me more and i wasted so much money on calls and messages.

i have called yesterday today afternoon and now again. all the time they say manager will call back, your request is in process. what u came for new connection in 15 minutes and now when we are not happy its taking 7 days? and still no sign?

Dear Uma Alluri,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Dear ACT,

I have given you my details 7 days ago on facebook for the same message and the same reply from you. No action from your end. i have made about 15 calls and also have directly walked in to your local office yesterday but still no response. Today on facebook you lied and posted a reply saying that my issue has been resolved. I did not get any call back or any help whatsoever from your company till date. I am not worried anymore as i raised it with national consumer helpline. so goodbye to your service and im waiting to fight with you legslly if my connection is not disconnected and my full amount is refunded.

Dear Uma Alluri,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet
CT

Dear friends,

please note if you have any consumer issues ever with any service provider, first thing you need to do is write a written compliant to the service provider to thier appellate authority email or address as this the only valid source our National Consumer Helpline accepts. no recorded calls or texts work. #nationalconsumerhelpline has been so nice and guided me on how to raise the issue with #ACTBroadband and asked me not to call the customer care anymore and stress my self.

the email you have to write for ACT Broadband is appellate.authority@acttv.in
write to the above for any persistent issue.

National helpline number is - 1800114000 its toll free. the wait time is little longer but worth it !!
we paid for 5 months advance for a 20 mbps speed connection.

Got the connection on 22nd. The technician checked the speed and we were getting only 512kbps. he just put the blame on my router and left. i raised a complaint and no one resolved it. Later after a week a technician came and raised the connection speed to 5mbps.

I raised a complaint again on 30th and again on 2nd about very slow speed. finally a technician turned up and resolved and showed me a speed of 19mbps. This lasted

i raised a complaint again on 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th regarding no connection at all. The technicians turned up 10pm and refused to allow them into my house as its late night and everyone are sleeping. I raised a concern with them for which they did not seem to understand or even bother. hope all the calls are monitored.

Now i got call just now at 10 pm saying madam as you have your own router and not a router bought at ACT we cant resolve your problem. wjen they gave connection i had my own router. why did they help me then? i asked could they raise a request for disconnection as im not happy. I am being charged for all the days and installation charges. The representative said a manager will call back after he comes tonight. Whatttttt??? its 10pm and you want me to be awake after this to speak to a manager? #consumercourt pleasw tell me why should i pay for bad service? are these guys allowed to call after 9pm? please kindly enlighten me!!! I raised a disconnection request on 11th - y should i pay for the last 4 days? i dont even have a connection from 9th? the representative says technicians are busy due to heavy rains in Visakhapatnam to disconnect my connection. they are delaying disconnection to charge me more and i wasted so much money on calls and messages.

i have called yesterday today afternoon and now again. all the time they say manager will call back, your request is in process. what u came for new connection in 15 minutes and now when we are not happy its taking 7 days? and still no sign?

Climbing this mount Everest of bureaucracy results in nothing !! Better not waste your time listening to music on these stupid helplines and listening to tech support staff which deserves retard school.

The truth is simply this that all this beauracracy has been put up TO HARASS UP AND TO GIVE US FALSE HOPE THAT SOMEONE SOMEWHERE WILL SOLVE OUR PROBLEM !!

The truth is this that there is no one.Our voices will echo there like they echo in an empty valley.

Rant about them in public forums and see how fast they act !

As the saying goes in Hindi "Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante", ( for those who don't understand Hindi, the saying means devils who are used to kicks on their "backside", don't understand the language of decency )

So rant and curse them in public and see how fast they act

As far as my experience goes, Although not having ACT as my ISP ( far worse than ACT a scam scheme called "Reilance Pro 3 G")
I tried everything but nothing worked.Including national consumer helpline.

Then I humiliated them in a public forum ( quite viciously using choicest words if know what I mean ), this action I honestly regret because I had to stoop this low to get a response from them.Still they have only given assurances and no action has been taken !!

So they are that stubborn.

So the bottom line is change your ISP friend.Do not put yourself through the torture of contacting 10 helplines !!!

This is my personal experience.
Dear friends,

please note if you have any consumer issues ever with any service provider, first thing you need to do is write a written compliant to the service provider to thier appellate authority email or address as this the only valid source our National Consumer Helpline accepts. no recorded calls or texts work. #nationalconsumerhelpline has been so nice and guided me on how to raise the issue with #ACTBroadband and asked me not to call the customer care anymore and stress my self.

the email you have to write for ACT Broadband is appellate.authority@acttv.in
write to the above for any persistent issue.

National helpline number is - 1800114000 its toll free. the wait time is little longer but worth it !!

Hello.
I have the same experience in Vizag. I raised several complaints over slow speed issue and power backup. But the keep calling in the night or at some odd times. Ask for your house address and the technicians are not even degree holders. They look like "rowdies.". One of them was persistently asking to come to my house to repair, even though a guy came to our house before day.

I had 40Mbps connection and now I get only 20Mbps download and 3Mbps upload speed. Is it justified. ??? The complaint is closed even before it is solved. The appellate authority email also changed of B'glore. There is no reply from them either. The browsing speed is also very slow.

I am stopping it from next month onwards. Why to promise 40 Mbps when they cannot keep their promises.

In comparison with this, Tikona promises, 10 Mbps and 25% upload speed and browsing speed is good (not download speed ). Your web pages open faster. I also heard that Ap Fibernet is better. You get 250 channels and also Internet.