Slow surfing today ?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,485
not relevant. both works fine on airtel. though i was getting terrible pings on google in the afternoon. terrible connectivity at that time.

connectivity is poor even now..

some sites opening [I mean mar mar ke open ho rahi hai]

is ne1 frm Mumbai facin same issue today ??

afternoon i didnt use net much..but right now google and yahoo opened fast for me.ok hotmail and orkut are fast too.. this bb forum took some time.. but now thats fast too.

dunno about others, they seem to be ok. but this ibf really is taking a lot of time.🙁

compared to other times or its generally slow?the forum runs fine for me at my end.

no it was slower compared to other times. now its working perfectly fine. 🙂

Interestingly, Airtel speeds have been slow the last couple of days too....

surfing has been slow for me too since yesterday, a few sites are just not opening or taking very loong.

Yes, I"m in South Delhi and it has been very very slow last night and today. I am on the 512 plan, usually get 444 but today's speed test told me 135. But I think it has been worse than that, with some sites timing out.

Same here, most sites were not opening in the afternoon. First I thought it was due to Kaspersky, but now that everyone has the same problem........I use OpenDNS servers -208.67.220.220208.67.222.222

im having no problems at my side. 🙂but maybe its just because im opening only a few sites. 😛