ES3 in the making

Bhaskar

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 2, 2005
ES3 is in the making. Its going to lighter, faster and hopefully no bugs. For windows and linux both.All suggestions here. Please for my easy of reading all suggestions to be prefixed by bold "suggestion:"Its definately going to be last version of ES. Have fun.

uthfull

Uthfull.org
Regulars
Mar 1, 2005
Its definately going to be last version of ES.[/b]

What??? :eek: Why??

Chalo newayz....i hope itz cooler than all the previous versions.

N 1 more thing Bhaskar... I dunno if this feature exists in ES... But if you Exit W/O Logout... then can you open the program again and logout....?

If this feature aint there... then please cud u put it in ES3.

Thx!!

firoz16

Regular
Regulars
Dec 20, 2004
and try to place the buttons of logon and logoff tabs.so they can be done in a single click.insted of clicking connectivity and logon

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
Two thumbs way up for you, a linux client is extremely good news for me, especially now that I am stuck with using the java MAC client :)BTW, which language will you do the coding in this time?

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 25, 2004
Originally posted by firoz16@Jun 4 2005, 12:18 AM
and try to place the buttons of logon and logoff tabs.so they can be done in a single click.insted of clicking connectivity and  logon
[snapback]11289[/snapback]
[/quote]
Firoz right click on the tray icon and you will get logout/login options.

suggestion: Incorporate a commandline interface which ends with a 'exit without logoff'

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
suggestions;1) Make an offline renewal option as is there in the new official client2) Provide a link for account info3) Display the curretnt dynamic ip if possible after loggin in4) make it a bit lighter

cowax

Mar 15, 2005
this is gr8 news....looking forward bhaskar !

Display the curretnt dynamic ip if possible after loggin in

i second that.

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
Dec 19, 2004
linux client is definitely needed . the other commandline linux client i have gives some Segmentation fault 2 times and logs in 3rd time or sometimes even more

trump

trump
Regulars
Jan 10, 2005
Bhaskar would you like telling what language you used in es1 and es2 and what ide you used."suggestion:mostly in es2 speed gets veryslow after 1hour whereas es1 gives normal speed,so currently i am using es1,so currect this in es3"