• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,946

da-cena-fan

ISP
MTNL
link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

1. Extract all the files to C:\TST
2. Go to>Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks
3. Double click Add Scheduled Task. Click Next.
4. Browse: C\TST\TST10.exe
5. Choose 'Daily'.
6. Start Time: 12:05 AM, Everyday
7. Dont Type any password. Click Next
8. Check Box 'Open Advanced Properties.........' and click Finish.
9. Now in run box, erase everything and paste this:
C:\TST\TST10.exe /r:rb.txt
10.Check box 'Run only if logged in'
11.Click OK

You're done..... Just keep your PC and Router switched ON and schedule your download managers to start downloads at 12:10 AM

There is something called a search feature on any forum.What u have posted is nothing new infact it was posted here almost two yrs back..and there is a possibility that wherever u found it...was copied from here

@ cyberwiz

Don't be so harsh on him, dude. He's a new member. He must've been so enthusiastic on finding a pathbreaking way to automatically reboot his router 😛 .

@ da-cena-fan

Though there is nothing new in your post, but we appreciate the good work. Keep it up and post anything new you find related to MTNL Triband, after searching the forum. This helps keep the database size manageable and small 🙂.

:O 😕LEts post everything afresh..wats the imp links section for?? Delete IT !

^^^ hey take it easy dude, calm down. he's just a new guy and i dont think he'll do that again now. 🙂

Yep I think as well that we dont need to become self styled moderators......best is welcome him but say him that we already know it.Chance is that he got to know it from somewhere else & wanted to share with us,,,,,but we already know

Nobody's getting hyper here..wat i told him is just basic posting etiquette..and thats not being harsh...neither is it any form of self styled moderation

Yep I think as well that we dont need to become self styled moderators......best is welcome him but say him that we already know it.

yeah we cant be self styled moderators..but we can always direct others on how to post..

or perhaps just ignore it for some other user who might check it out and find it useful? 😛

that's what i did 😉i actually kinda laughed at that post :hysterical: no offence though 🙂

to stop the poor guy from posting one extra thread we get 11 additional posts.. never understood why everybody is so kanjus about forum size etc..and going by the number of views for the topic the dude might have just actually paid for its share of bandwidth this topic took...(courtesy google adsense ofcourse)(waiting for somebody to lecture me about this and how difficult it becomes to manage forums.... but i always have to stick my neck out😛)

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

1. Extract all the files to C:\TST
2. Go to>Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks
3. Double click Add Scheduled Task. Click Next.
4. Browse: C\TST\TST10.exe
5. Choose 'Daily'.
6. Start Time: 12:05 AM, Everyday
7. Dont Type any password. Click Next
8. Check Box 'Open Advanced Properties.........' and click Finish.
9. Now in run box, erase everything and paste this:
C:\TST\TST10.exe /r:rb.txt
10.Check box 'Run only if logged in'
11.Click OK

You're done..... Just keep your PC and Router switched ON and schedule your download managers to start downloads at 12:10 AM

Thanks a lot .:thumbsup: