• Views Views 4,382

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Bharti Airtel hikes data rates for pre-paid customers in Delhi - The Hindu

The company has increased 3G charges by over 18 per cent for 1GB plans whereas 2G is dearer by over 13 per cent.

The country’s largest telecom operator has increased the price for 1GB of 3G data to Rs 299 with a validity of 28 days against earlier price of Rs 255.

For 2G plan, Airtel is now offering 1GB of data for Rs 199 with 28 days validity which used to cost Rs 176 earlier.

Bound to happen after IDEA did it.
Idea, Vodafone and Airtel are cleary following same tarrif plans, perhaps to avoid competition among themselves.

They all are testing water in Delhi circle first... Rate hike in other circles will follow if there is NO negative effect on tariff hike in Delhi, I guess..

Don't know for others, i am not going to recharge with 299 for a month. Previously i was using web only offer of rs102 for 300MB even that use to left over, which i carry forward with one day before recharge. I am gonna let it expire now.
Don't need 3g every day.

idea usually has an offer where they double the data plan i go for. it usually is available through *121#. dunno if it would work later this month when i would need to recharge my prepaid plan.

QUJPb0Q.png

nope.

Rcom changes packs too frequently. I ll prefer aircel instead which uses same rcom network.