• Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,079

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Warren Buffett looking for a pretty big acquisition Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is reported to be looking for a huge acquisition deal something in the range of USD 40-60 billion. He said that he could envision his company to pursue a $40 billion to $60 billion acquisition. Buffett is the chairman and chief executive of Berkshire Hathaway. Buffett [...]

Warren Buffett looking for a pretty big acquisition

Warren Buffett is the richest man on earth Forbes magazine has reported that Warren Buffett has overtaken his friend Bill Gates to become the worldâs richest man. In fact, as per the report Carlos Slim has also overtaken Gates and is now the second richest man in the world. Bill Gates has been listed at the third spot [...]

Warren Buffett is the richest man on earth

Yes. Makes a big difference to us. The Times Of India is already thinking of spending some of their money on reducing the fiscal deficit. Giving Chidambaram bad ideas.

me too. i think forbes counted wealth when sensex was 20k.

Warren Buffett could acquire some AIG units Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has said in a statement that he is considering acquiring some of the units of AIG. Warren Buffett is the owner of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc insurance and investment company. AIG is in the process of being bailed out of bankruptcy by the US government. Buffett said [...]

Warren Buffett could acquire some AIG units

Stop Coddling the Super-Rich

OUR leaders have asked for “shared sacrifice.” But when they did the asking, they spared me. I checked with my mega-rich friends to learn what pain they were expecting. They, too, were left untouched.

Last year my federal tax bill — the income tax I paid, as well as payroll taxes paid by me and on my behalf — was $6,938,744. That sounds like a lot of money. But what I paid was only 17.4 percent of my taxable income — and that’s actually a lower percentage than was paid by any of the other 20 people in our office. Their tax burdens ranged from 33 percent to 41 percent and averaged 36 percent.

i was more like pointing you guys to a pretty cool documentary on buffett. 🙂