Worst Service by Tikona

• Thread starter Thread starter siddhesh159
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,394
ISP
Tikona Digital Networks
I am using tikona service from 21-02-2015. I made payment of Rs.3315 for six months.My

userid is 112507115. I made a shifting request on 27 April 2015 (1-3465816181). After

being contineous following up no representative come to collect the instrument on my old

address. On 3 May 2015 i got call from 7738972200 for deinstallation of instrument by that

time i was relocated to my new address so i requested tikona technician to deinstall the

instrument which was on terrace of my old address. I called on same number and again

requested him to give the receipt for deinstallation,He told me that he has updated about

the deinstallation in the system. I have call log of all calls form tikona, after two

three days same phone number was on out of covrage area till date.Currently i have rest of

equipment with me. After 3 may 2015,i called tikona customer care for several time but no

success to get my shifting request done on my new address.on 8 may 2015 (1-3479827902) i

made request to disconect (close) my tikona account. I got call from tikona representative

to hold my existing connection but i told her to close my account she accepted the same

and told me that it will take around 15-20 days to close account

Its been more than 30 days and i did not got any replay form tikona's side.I have hardly

used 2 months subscription out of my six months subscription. Please dont give trouble to

me refund my 1700 RS. I am ready to complete all formalities before closing my account. I

have all evidances with me and I can prove that I have paid and cleared all dues till my

disconnection date 8 may 2015. I am going to file case with consumer court if tikona wont

close my account.

I am using tikona service from 21-02-2015. I made payment of Rs.3315 for six months.My

userid is 112507115. I made a shifting request on 27 April 2015 (1-3465816181). After

being contineous following up no representative come to collect the instrument on my old

address. On 3 May 2015 i got call from 7738972200 for deinstallation of instrument by that

time i was relocated to my new address so i requested tikona technician to deinstall the

instrument which was on terrace of my old address. I called on same number and again

requested him to give the receipt for deinstallation,He told me that he has updated about

the deinstallation in the system. I have call log of all calls form tikona, after two

three days same phone number was on out of covrage area till date.Currently i have rest of

equipment with me. After 3 may 2015,i called tikona customer care for several time but no

success to get my shifting request done on my new address.on 8 may 2015 (1-3479827902) i

made request to disconect (close) my tikona account. I got call from tikona representative

to hold my existing connection but i told her to close my account she accepted the same

and told me that it will take around 15-20 days to close account

Its been more than 30 days and i did not got any replay form tikona's side.I have hardly

used 2 months subscription out of my six months subscription. Please dont give trouble to

me refund my 1700 RS. I am ready to complete all formalities before closing my account. I

have all evidances with me and I can prove that I have paid and cleared all dues till my

disconnection date 8 may 2015. I am going to file case with consumer court if tikona wont

close my account.
Hi j am also having pathetic experience from Tikona. I am at chennai and my user ID 1113512156. Do we go to consumer forum?

I live in mumbai and I am stuck with Tikona for 2 years now because the building i live in is somehow not supported by any other ISP. But having Tikona connection is worse than not having anything at all. even though their plans look good, but their service is HORRIBLE. they never give a lasting solution to your problem. They tell you to wait for hours and even after the given time, nothing changes. the connection is down almost every day. and whenever it is working, the speed is nowhere close what they have promised. anyone who is thinking about switching to Tikona broadband, please don't do it. I work online and have suffered a lot because of Tikona, i don't want anyone to suffer.