• Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 7,895

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Requirement is very minimal. At max a few LED bulbs and 2 Fans. Maybe a TV.

Any particular brand? Would a single battery unit would suffice? Should I get a tubular battery? Any feedback is appreciated.

luminous links to snapdeal from buy button on their website so buying from snapdeal should be safe. reviews also indicate that you have to register your product with the company for warranty purpose after delivery and they would send their own technician for installation. i was tempted to order online but he quoted me 4700 which is pretty similar to what snapdeal pricing was. so kind of bummed.

Upvote 0
Its 3890 for your eco 900va model on snapdeal. So pretty good.

I ll wait some credit card deal within a month time.

Upvote 0
@admin..how is the performance of the inverter now?
Need an inverter to run a FAN(only) for upto six hrs. What would be the cheapest option?

Upvote 0
works fine. though not very impressed with battery life. with just the load of a fan and led bulb it conked off in less than 12 hours.

Upvote 0
Need to buy a pair of inverter and battery. Ended up at luminous eco volt and zelio.
Luminous website showing price for eco volt 850 : 4500/- and for zelio 1100: 5300/-.

Which one to get?

Upvote 0
I always recommend Amaron for batteries. The one I have is at-least three (may be more than that) years old and still going strong. Today there was a powercut of more than 6 hours and two fans were on all the time, two TVs were on for atleast 2-3 hours. The UPS (Microtek SInewave) still didn't give up. Mom even used the mixer grinder for a minute or two. The UPS still didn't budge.

Upvote 0