How much upload speed will get in Reliance ZTE MF190 dongle?

Which type of sim will fit in Reliance ZTE MF190 dongle: Macro sim or Micro sim or Mini Sim?

Please stop creating multiple threads. A single thread with all your queries is the way to go!

I guess @chromaniac or @mhsabir can merge the threads.

Meanwhile to answer your query. Upload speed is operator dependent. Max upload speed supported by the device is 5.76mbps. In good network conditions, you can expect around 4-5mbps upload. But, can't say anything for sure.

Max upload speed supported by the device is 5.76mbps. In good network conditions, you can expect around 4-5mbps upload. But, can't say anything for sure.

Sir, Most Actually Internet speeds are describe in Bits per second, should I convert to Bytes per second to guess actual speed of the dongle?

You wont get much until and unless you get decent signals. Usually mobile broadband have better upload speeds these days in India than broadband. I dont know why but many ISP's think people don't need much upload speed.

Anyways if your area's network supports 5mbps , you can get decent speed in upload.