Nokia is struggling

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Nokia somewhat struggling in the Indian marketNokia is the world’s largest mobile phone maker. They also have the largest market share in the Indian market. However, the company seems to be losing its market share to rivals including Motorola in the recent times.Market sources claim that Nokia’s Indian market share has dropped from a high [...]

Nokia somewhat struggling in the Indian market

ItsMe

Its Me only.
Regulars
Sep 11, 2007
Feel sad though. Once Nokia was considered premium brand. I still remember the day when I was the proud owner of the best in class phone of that time Nokia 3310 (in 2002?..). I guess they lost creativity later, and still continued with their premium pricing which lead to its decline, where as competitors like Samsung came up with creative ideas at a better price range.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
yup they are...Nokia's still LAG a lot and the browsers still dont come with flash support and is nt that good either.....

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
do not worry... nokias would soon be using internet explorer that would not support advanced google services which rely on webkit rendering engine. meego uses webkit of course.