Mirc DCC send

• Thread starter Thread starter jammy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,695

jammy123

i'm using mIRC . I can download easily but i cannot upload...... i've tried asking help from ops and some ppl and they've told to me to configure my router....DSL-502T.... i even contacted technical support....but they're useless as we all know....so anyone here who can help me??

Dont play with the DSL-502T router configuration!If u don't believe me, go on messing up with the configuration and the next time u see the router not booting...(only power led on).It's a firmware glitch...so access the configuration page only when u need the most.

yup man u need to port forward ports from 1024 to 1030 or whatever u wish for the number of sends u wanna send and recieve simultanouslyas every send would take up one port so port forward them and it should work fine

just enter ur ip address in ie it will open ur routers configuration page and select port forwarding from the link and forward them. though i would advise to u research on it via googleand see how others have done it.

Hmm... I bet he'll mess up the router configuration, render it unusable and curse u for showing him the way !!! :lol:

i've tried contacting the customer care guys.....but they dont even know what mIRC is and they call themselves technical experts!!

ya tushar thats a nice guidejammy see if DSL502T has the same conf as DSL 504tthen u can use this guidebut don't come back cursing us if u don't suceed

well, i'd suggest u to look at the DSL-502T manual that's there in the CD...they explained it quite nicely how to do that...won't be a problem if u're hands are "saaf" in this 😉 but remember if u manage to screw it, then no one's gonna help in this forum 😀 so what i'd suggest is go to the configuration page and save the config...i think it's under "tools" page or somewhere, can't tell exactly as i'm using my sify connection right now...it has both the options of saving/loading the "config"...so first save the "config" and do whatever u want to do...i think every DSL-502T users should save it...it's always better to have the solution before the problem...so, in case it gets screwed, just put the head of a ball point pen in the reset button, at the back of ur modem, and keep it pressed for a couple of seconds...then it will reset to the factory defaults...then u can reload the "config" from that same page and u'll be safe 😀 though i've not tried this technique...just have saved my config, so don't curse me if it doesn't work still...hahahahaso the best, don't play with ur modem too much, else it'll play with u...

What the hell will u need the CD for ?Use the LAN interface and download the manual from D-Link website, if u don't even have the printed ones... 😀And the 502T has a firmware glitch : it fails to boot after u change settings and try to save them! U dunno when it will occur, but only the power LED remains on and u cant use it... 🙁 Even the hard reset button didn't work ! 😱